Page 18 of 18 First ... 81415161718
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtnira View Post
    http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/
    It an aggregator that allows news sorting by topic and sub-topic. Search topics can be saved, so the reader can have a stack of interests and quickly find updated reporting from multiple sources / source types.
    An aggregator is a useful way to filter out fake news, as long as you're using one that is relatively fair and non-partisan. But you have to want that, first.

There are most definitely fake news aggregators out there, in fact most fake news sites just share the same content with other sites run by the same people. If you can get one revenue stream from a single website filled with fake clickbait, imagine what you can do with 100 sites all pushing the same click bait. Parallelism works.

If you get caught up using one of these for your daily info, not only will you be brainwashed in short order, you will end up financing more and more fake news.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    What I understand is you are now dick-tucking, and for good reason: I have your cock in my hands.
    No, I just don't care to discuss that particular topic, much less with you.

Leave my dick out of this, please. I don't know what kind of stuff you're into, but I'm a happily married straight guy.

Since you're acting this way, no need to address the rest. God knows what else you brought up.

You're very close to going on Ignore. I told you, I don't do winning/competing online, nor do I engage in snark contests. You seem to be very much into those types of nonsense.
    I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money. -Thomas Sowell

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    No, I just don't care to discuss that particular topic, much less with you.
    That's fine, I'll continue discussing the topic then. People may wonder why you so casually dismissed professional intelligence work in favor of political news and 4chanspiracies.

The golden showers part of the Steele report...was claimed as both an internet goof by 4chan that somehow fooled both US and UK counter-terrorist intelligence agencies...

...as well as an unsubstantiated bit of allegation that was never really the crux of the report, as much as a minor bit, just the most scandalous. The crux of the report is related to financial deals and other serious information...collected and corroborated by an expert at Russian counterintelligence.

That's your "fake news"? Please...find more actual fake news, post it for discussion. You failed me at Rolling Stone, man.

The 30+ page Steele report is chock full of credible material.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    People may wonder why you so casually dismissed professional intelligence work in favor of political news and 4chanspiracies.

The golden showers part of the Steele report...was claimed as both an internet goof by 4chan that somehow fooled both US and UK counter-terrorist intelligence agencies...

...as well as an unsubstantiated bit of allegation that was never really the crux of the report, as much as a minor bit, just the most scandalous. The crux of the report is related to financial deals and other serious information...collected and corroborated by an expert at Russian counterintelligence.

That's your "fake news"?
    No, you fucking idiot. I specifically said I don't care to discuss that topic with you. Now you've gone and made long winded argument and said that's my stance on it.

Jesus fucking Christ, can you stop with the damned strawmen?!?!?

Now go tell yourself how witty you are, how you got me, and what you did with my penis.
    I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money. -Thomas Sowell

Style
    Rehab(Back Surgery)
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Excellent!
    The PizzaGate Idiot Shooter got 4 years.
    Hopefully some court mandated mental health help too.

This is when 1bad65 gets all but hurt and wonders why this is in the Fake News Thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Rehab(Back Surgery)
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That isn't a strawman.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, you fucking idiot. I specifically said I don't care to discuss that topic with you. Now you've gone and made long winded argument and said that's my stance on it.

Now go tell yourself how witty you are, how you got me, and what you did with my penis.
    You don't have a penis.

Man makes the word, and the word means nothing which the man has not made it mean, and that only to some man. But since man can think only by means of words or other external symbols, these might turn around and say: "You mean nothing which we have not taught you, and then only so far as you address some word as the interpretant of your thought." In fact, therefore, men and words reciprocally educate each other; each increase of a man's information involves and is involved by, a corresponding increase of a word's information. ...Thus my language is the sum total of myself

--C.S.Peirce, "Man, a Sign," 1868

Page 18 of 18 First ... 81415161718