Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... Last
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No you are fake news ! You are FAKE NEWS! No YOU ARE FAKE NEWS!

Specific political affiliates and supporters are desperately trying to equate Fake News outlets and blatantly biased groups with the MSM media. I feel as it the moral equivalency argument is bullshit and is a distraction from actual type of sources the NSA, FBI, CIA, NSC, FCC (and other 3 and 4 letter organisations from around the world) have been warning us about.

As a general rule if your source of information has ever sued the U.S. Government for the right to lie to its citizens' purposely, it is fake news. Now that Fox News is covered let's dig into some of the more slippery ones. Unless you want to defend the right to lie purposefully with the intent to deceive or misinform your readers. I guess that view point is a valid point of discussion since Fox News won and have exercised the right.

If the the "news" source publish titles that contains words which are inflammatory and feed directly into your emotions and agree with your biases, it is your first clue that it is bullshit. This is especially true with social media which are a direct unfiltered line to advertisers (and PR firms hiding as news groups and individuals on places like facebook) to your face holes. Denying that or thinking you are not a target for whatever reason is wrong. Social Media is compromised in a way that most anyone outside of Marketing (which include those lovely data collectors who "work" for us, they know) can't wrap their heads around.

All further posts on the topic should and will end up here.

So let's see it. Post, link, describe,screenshot and quote the fake news, doesn't matter the wing or political affiliation. I think Facebook will be one of the best sources from both sides and bring the most targeted ads/posts.
    Bring on the Bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bullshido is my only news source.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Bullshido is my only news source.
    Just thinking of the implications of that statement fucking hurt me, badly.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Everyone ELSE is stupid.

EDIT: To clarify, I genuinely do not care enough to put in the time and effort of reading news. I can only be a spectator if you will, and the spectacle isn't captivating enough. But you go ahead, do your thing.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 6/18/2017 3:08pm at .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I get my news from drunk homeless people. I figure it's about as accurate as anything I'm going to see on CNN. Looks like the lizard people are going to be setting up FEMA camps any day now.

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh yeah, the streets always have the real scoop.

Like how during the recent Afghan War, the queen of Sweden was getting kickbacks from taxing soldiers on postage stamps.

Swear to God, that quote is verbatim.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Specific political affiliates and supporters are desperately trying to equate Fake News outlets and blatantly biased groups with the MSM media. I feel as it the moral equivalency argument is bullshit and is a distraction from actual type of sources the NSA, FBI, CIA, NSC, FCC (and other 3 and 4 letter organisations from around the world) have been warning us about.

As a general rule if your source of information has ever sued the U.S. Government for the right to lie to its citizens' purposely, it is fake news. Now that Fox News is covered let's dig into some of the more slippery ones. Unless you want to defend the right to lie purposefully with the intent to deceive or misinform your readers. I guess that view point is a valid point of discussion since Fox News won and have exercised the right.

If the the "news" source publish titles that contains words which are inflammatory and feed directly into your emotions and agree with your biases, it is your first clue that it is bullshit. This is especially true with social media which are a direct unfiltered line to advertisers (and PR firms hiding as news groups and individuals on places like facebook) to your face holes. Denying that or thinking you are not a target for whatever reason is wrong. Social Media is compromised in a way that most anyone outside of Marketing (which include those lovely data collectors who "work" for us, they know) can't wrap their heads around.

All further posts on the topic should and will end up here.

So let's see it. Post, link, describe,screenshot and quote the fake news, doesn't matter the wing or political affiliation. I think Facebook will be one of the best sources from both sides and bring the most targeted ads/posts.
    Bring on the Bullshit.
    Fox News won a 2004 court case allowing the cable channel to lie to viewers. See Example(s)

RATING
    FALSE
    WHAT'S FALSE
    The case involved a Florida Fox affiliate, not the Fox News Channel.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Fox News won a 2004 court case allowing the cable channel to lie to viewers. See Example(s)

RATING
    FALSE
    WHAT'S FALSE
    The case involved a Florida Fox affiliate, not the Fox News Channel.
    Come on man. You gotta do a better job than just a partial cut and paste

link that ****
    and quote.
    Rumors have circulated since at least 2009 claiming that the Fox News cable television channel fought successfully in court for the right to lie, misinform, or deceive viewers. The claim that Fox News legally won the “right to lie” has been repeated across the internet despite its being factually inaccurate on more than one level.

First, the case from which the rumor stemmed resulted in a Florida appeals court ruling in February 2003, not 2004. More germane to the rumor, however, is the fact that the case at hand did not involve the national Fox News cable channel (the case substantially predates the Fox News cable channel’s current 24-hour coverage), but rather a local Tampa Bay television station (WTVT) that was an affiliate station of the Fox network.

Additionally, the events that led up to the “Fox lies” case were not about the station’s day-to-day programming; rather, the legal battle to which the rumor refers was about a husband-and-wife reporting team (Jane Aker and Steve Wilson) who objected to being involved in an unaired story about bovine growth hormones (BGH) due to what the pair believed was a corporate conflict of interest. The reporters claimed they had been unfairly terminated from their jobs for “resisting WTVT’s attempts to distort or suppress the BGH story”:
    Now the problem with the above source is that many people on this forum and in the world feel as if snopes, fact check, wikipedia, and politifact are all liberal biased fake news.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I get all my news from BackFistMonkey...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I get all my news from BackFistMonkey...
    Ya'll motherfuckers know I am in pain already ...just stop... please? I only have a limited number of percocets and my liver can only process so much acetaminophen.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... Last