Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    Rehab(Back Surgery)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandem View Post
    I went to school with kids who would brag about serious, gang related felonies in crowded classrooms, but admittedly none of them were actually facing charges.
    I didn't think this post was true, I just thought it'd be funny if it were.
    It might actually be true. I just have not found any evidence in the police blotters in the area to support it.

The Lake Havasu City Police department has a pretty decent and feature rich search engine.
    https://p2c.lhcaz.gov/Summary.aspx
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    we beat them up pretty bad, i guess. But I was terrified, this guy was a black belt, big guy, and I couldn't breath and he had me pinned to the wall. I had to hit him.

^^^^Can't even tell a decent story.

Style
    BJJ, HEMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just seriously amused at the sentiment that the only people allowed to spell the art as "jiu-jitsu" are BJJ people. That tickles me.

Style
    Rehab(Back Surgery)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    ^^^^Can't even tell a decent story.
    Nor can he internet right, IP in no way resolves to Arizona.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Nor can he internet right, IP in no way resolves to Arizona.
    Oh, I didn't even bother. This story smelled of so much bullshit the cows are closing their nose.

Style
    Rehab(Back Surgery)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Oh, I didn't even bother. This story smelled of so much bullshit the cows are closing their nose.
    I have been bored this morning...
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    Style
    Kodokan Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It might actually be true. I just have not found any evidence in the police blotters in the area to support it.

The Lake Havasu City Police department has a pretty decent and feature rich search engine.
    https://p2c.lhcaz.gov/Summary.aspx
    I took a look and found nothing specific to the address, business name, instructors names, or charges.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

Style
    Rehab(Back Surgery)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I took a look and found nothing specific to the address, business name, instructors names, or charges.
    I searched every way I could think of too.
    Nothing.

I did email old Zack and let him known there was fuckery abound and we aren't pointing fingers @ his org this time.

The hilarious part is the other names mentioned Chris Herzog and Marcello Montiero (his misspelling not mine I am sure he meant "Marcello Monteiro") who is known for promoting distance learning BJJ and Chris Herzog who is the Director and Head Coach of Empire Academy/10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester) seem to be on opposite sides of the BJJ spectrum with the only connection being violent morons who are blood related and fight people cause they got scared and panicked.

It is almost like what could have been an excellent troll job and smear campaign just fell apart before it got started.
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 6/17/2017 3:16pm at .
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is almost like what could have been an excellent troll job and smear campaign just fell apart before it got started.
    Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The hilarious part is the other names mentioned Chris Herzog and Marcello Montiero (his misspelling not mine I am sure he meant "Marcello Monteiro") who is known for promoting distance learning BJJ and Chris Herzog who is the Director and Head Coach of Empire Academy/10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester) seem to be on opposite sides of the BJJ spectrum
    I did find it suspect that his brother has a blue belt under someone else, even though his brother certainly old enough to have gone at on his own in NY.
    So many details yet misses simple ones like my 20 year old brother was helping my dad move.
    It doesn't cover if his brother is being charged as well.
    Certainly stuffs though I have to admit, I mean if he is going to lie, he should have at least made his brother a purple belt.....
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Page 2 of 2 First 12