Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    Dog Brothers Martial Arts

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was wondering if the pink blades used in the London Bridge attack was to symbolize the Manchester attack (Ariana Grande's supporters created a pink and black ribbon to symbolize the attack).

I know nobody in the actual media wants to discuss why terrorists would choose hot pink knives to kill people with. This could be a reason.

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's a pretty interesting connection but I'm betting it was just simply because they were on sale or something like that. Maybe their terrorist funds were drying up. I thought the weirder thing was that they were using ceramic knives instead of some better, sharper ones. Still, I'm thinking it's because they were on sale or something like that.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Dog Brothers Martial Arts
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My understanding is that on the whole ceramic knives are distinctly sharper than steel knives.

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, are they? I guess being brittle would be the only drawback, then. I see that big gouge on the one in the picture above.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I suspect that they were cheap and they liked the colour. I don't think that they made the connection with Ariana Grande, I reckon that would imply a degree of intellectual thought that these arsewipes didn't have.

But then they are dead so who knows. No bad thing. Shame it wasn't sooner.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would think the only reason to use ceramic weapons would be to avoid metal detectors but I haven't read up on this attack and don't know if that makes sense in the context of this situation.

Style
    Jits
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Avoiding metal detectors.

Ed. Devil was faster.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Crafty has it almost correct. The thing about ceramic knives (which are awesome, btw) is that they hold an edge much longer than steel, so long as you don't use them for stupid **** like prying open beer cans. But, you also can't generally resharpen them at home, because you need industrial-grade diamond and other specialized equipment.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last