Page 2 of 13 First 12345612 ... Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The funniest fucking thing I ever saw was Dave Wyndorf of Monster Magnet school everyone on what "niggardly" actually means (after everyone had already been told), while simultaneously arguing that use of the word in a similar context (a guy was fired for using the word in a speech) was as stupid as Bill Maher's flat joke.

    This is one of the most effective comeback bitch slaps ever caught on television.

    Ever since this episode, I've always just assumed the dark haired, leather clad rocker in any room is probably the smartest.

    Wow, and having re-watched the whole thing, what a timely correlation between the thread and this old episode. We have ""expensive speech", all right, only this time it's Bill himself, and he didn't use a Scandinavian word..

    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 6/05/2017 2:56pm at .

  2. #12
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,775
    Style
    Pumping iron
    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    What the **** is a niggar?
    It's white people trying and failing to be slyck.




    God I love America
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  3. #13
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,591
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    All in the Family is virginal compared to practically everything on US TV today, especially cable and most definitely satellite...

    You don't even watch Game of Thrones, BKR?

    You must have missed Deadwood too....shameful, you cocksucker

    Extremely Not Safe For Work.
    Nope, no game of thrones. Can't stomach it. Same as Vikings, et al.

    As as cussing, profanity, et al. go, I've been there and done that, and shows that emphasize that don't tend interest me, even if it's contextually accurate.

    I thought cock-sucking, especially skillfully done, was something to be admired anyway. I've certainly always appreciated being the recipient.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  4. #14
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,426
    Style
    xingyi
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    It's white people trying and failing to be slyck.
    Nope, it always meant ******. It was a quick and smart way to get album covers in the store, get white people to sing the lyrics and make boatloads of cash. The best part is, we get shitty videos like you posted and angry white people losing their minds over words we laugh at. It's probably one of the greatest lies and jokes still circulating through America. Oh wait, you aren't American. Well, let's change that to "world." Sure, you'll catch an ass whooping for using the word, but it is over once most of us walkaway and is a footnote. This new breed of whiny SJW and SJAs are not minorities, it's a bunch of whiny whites crying about white guilt they have nothing to feel sorry for at all. I've always told people don't be offended for me, I can do it very well all by myself, because 9 timed out of 10 YOU will get it wrong.

    tl;dr

    Blacks were trying to make money by being slick, whites fell for the false definition and are still ignorant.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 6/05/2017 7:54pm at .

  5. #15
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,270
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    The funniest fucking thing I ever saw was Dave Wyndorf of Monster Magnet school everyone on what "niggardly" actually means (after everyone had already been told), while simultaneously arguing that use of the word in a similar context (a guy was fired for using the word in a speech) was as stupid as Bill Maher's flat joke.

    This is one of the most effective comeback bitch slaps ever caught on television.

    Ever since this episode, I've always just assumed the dark haired, leather clad rocker in any room is probably the smartest.

    Wow, and having re-watched the whole thing, what a timely correlation between the thread and this old episode. We have ""expensive speech", all right, only this time it's Bill himself, and he didn't use a Scandinavian word..

    Only a retard such as yourself could possibly think that idiot was on the right side of that argument. He was totally wrong, just as you are.

    You niggard.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Only a retard such as yourself could possibly think that idiot was on the right side of that argument. He was totally wrong, just as you are.
    Nope, he was arguing correctly, even if the pragmatic logic of it made you uncomfortable as it clearly did. Dave's definitely smarter than you, by a long shot. Smarter than every other person on the stage that day. I based that statement on Monster Magnet's discography.

    Why? Because everyone who lives in their bubble world could not imagine one where using a Scandinavian word to seem intelligent, might cause a huge public stink.

    His (valid) point was that anybody using the word "niggardly" in a speech, as David Howard did in 1999 (the subject of that talk), without knowing or expecting the potential outcome, is fucking stupid. In fact, Howard's response to the controversy sums up my whole point:

    I used to think it would be great if we could all be colorblind; that's na´ve, especially for a white person, because a white person can't afford to be colorblind. They don't have to think about race every day. An African American does.
    Now, since you're an anonymous coward like me, it's fine for you to say whatever bad word (or phonetically similar one) you want, and never have a consequence.

    That's only because you're not operating in a bubble world of Bullshido.net.
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 6/05/2017 9:31pm at .

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Time to post some good music Devil has probably never heard because he's a crusty old vagina.

    Maybe this song is about you! LOL



    I've been stuffed in your pocket for the last hundred days
    When I don't get my bath I take it out on the slaves
    So grease up your baby for the ball on the hill
    Polish them rockets now, and swallow those pills

    and sing... Space Lord Mother

    Huh! Uh huh

    There's a car in the field now in a column of flame
    With two doors to choose but only one bears your name
    You've been drinking my blood well I've been licking your wounds
    I'll shave off the pitch now in the scope of your tune

    You'll sing... Space Lord Mother

    I left my throne a million miles away
    I drink from your tit
    I sing your blues every day
    Now give me the strength
    To split the world in two yeah
    I ate all the rest and now I've gotta eat you

    Well I sing

    Built in my nightmares and using my name
    You're stroking my cortex and you know I'm insane
    I'm squeezed out in hump drive and drownin' in love
    Encompass them all to a position above

    Well I sing... Space Lord Mother

    I left my throne a million miles away
    I drink from your tit
    I sing your blues every day
    Now give me the strength
    To split the world in two yeah
    I ate all the rest and now I've gotta eat you

    Well I sing... Space Lord Mother

    I lost my soul when I fell to earth
    My planets called me to the void of my birth
    The time has come for me to kill this game
    Now open wide and say my name

    Space Lord Mother

  8. #18
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,471
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bugger, I'd feel real gyp'd if I had to get rid of niggardly from my vocabulary. Rule of thumb would be that it is likely a bunch of uppity politically correct hooligans thinking they as cool as an Eskimo but they've sold the English language down the river on this one. Like someone has played eenie meenie miney moe and when they landed on the word they were looking to get pissed about, shouted "hip hip hooray!"
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How much does one have to pay
    To fry a peak and melt away
    Expensive speech. That's what Dave and She agreed on.

    Dave's titanic intellect saved the day, once again.

    Bill should have Dave back on Real Time. I'd even DVR that.

    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 6/06/2017 1:27am at .

  10. #20
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,270
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Nope, he was arguing correctly, even if the pragmatic logic of it made you uncomfortable as it clearly did. Dave's definitely smarter than you, by a long shot. Smarter than every other person on the stage that day. I based that statement on Monster Magnet's discography.

    Why? Because everyone who lives in their bubble world could not imagine one where using a Scandinavian word to seem intelligent, might cause a huge public stink.

    His (valid) point was that anybody using the word "niggardly" in a speech, as David Howard did in 1999 (the subject of that talk), without knowing or expecting the potential outcome, is fucking stupid. In fact, Howard's response to the controversy sums up my whole point:



    Now, since you're an anonymous coward like me, it's fine for you to say whatever bad word (or phonetically similar one) you want, and never have a consequence.

    That's only because you're not operating in a bubble world of Bullshido.net.
    Pardon me if I decline to just take your word for it on matters of intelligence. God was feeling niggardly the day he was handing out W. Rabbit brains.

Page 2 of 13 First 12345612 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in