Page 33 of 33 First ... 232930313233
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    More states lining up to join the USCA.

Apparently there is mass dissent within the GOP over Trump's decision, proving my point that this was not a conservative decision...just another dumb one from the radical POTUS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...imate_Alliance
    Sounds good to like Trump is a real unite-er now, intentional or not.

This is where the efforts need to be made, at state/local level, not by the central government forcing them.

Progress!
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    These cities don't think Paris was a "bad deal".

Trump has serious issues listening to people who don't kiss his ass, and in doing a number 2 on the environment to appease his base, he's started a full on American revolt.

Remember, he even lied and claimed Pittsburgh put him in office...when the city (and county) overwhelming voted for Clinton.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayors..._Action_Agenda
    This is indeed more progress on the climate-change issue.

If I were Trump, I'd be figuring out who to piss off next to get stuff done...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 33 of 33 First ... 232930313233