Page 2 of 20 First 12345612 ... Last
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    I don't have that kind of money lying around and we both know it. You may not either, but the only way to find out would be to play your stupid game and learn the hard way (which would be both stupid and pointless). I'm not claiming to have accomplished more than you or be better than you. I'm just claiming that you have given us no credible reason to believe that you aren't full of ****. Your postings have shown two things: you know guns really really well, and you have the grappling knowledge of at least a BJJ blue belt (or someone that has read enough books on the subject to sound like they do). That's it. Oh yeah, one last thing we do all know. You're a fucking narcissist. You won't shut up about how amazing you are and refuse to ever admit you are wrong, while at the same time you think that someone on a forum that consists of eight people posting pictures of food and occasionally talking about current events is interested enough in who you really are as a person to throw down enough money to cover a used car, a few months of rent, a semester at a state college, or enough gun-related **** to last for a year. This is the thinking of a person that thinks the entire world revolves around them. And that is some truly magical thinking. I never claimed to be good at anything or have any meaningful accomplishments. I'm honest about what I am. I've posted sparring and competition footage. I never claimed to be good. I don't need a third party to validate my claims because all the proof is in my post history. To be honest, you kind of confuse me. You're either delusional or playing a character, and I'm not sure I'll ever figure out which one it is. Not that it really even matters.
    So, I guess "Amassed a life fortune of six thousand dollars" won't be one of your listed accomplishments?

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Because clearly if someone isn't cool with anything goes, it's because their mind is small, right?
    In this case, yes. Yes it is.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That reminds me of The Good The Bad and The Weird. Fits a little better I think.

Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I said we had no proof that you had accomplished the **** that you claimed to, and that based on your continual refusal to fork over evidence without an absurd amount of money being involved it would be reasonable to consider the fact that you're full of ****. By all means if you want to prove me wrong, go ahead. That is your problem, not mine. To say that I'm the one holding this up by not forking over $6k is fucking absurd. I mean, ****, you could just pm phrost a partially redacted copy of your dd-214 with a partially redacted copy of corroborating government Id to get a military tag, and that would put a decent amount of the speculation to rest. But you won't even do that, so we don't have any evidence that you aren't just making **** up.
    Riiiight.....except there is no speculation about me, except in your own mind. Hell, you don't even doubt me, you're just using that tactic to try to win an argument.

I've said it before, I've never done **** for the purpose of earning a fucking tag on the internet (Except a "Rabbit Whisperer" tag. That **** needs to happen). People have called me out before and I'll tell you like I told them. I'll go through the trouble of getting a tag, but I don't dance for you, boy. You're going to give me something in return.

Style
    Judo and HEMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Devil, just what ARE these so-called 'stated accomplishments' that he is claiming you need to provide evidence of. Since I am new around here, I am not as well versed in the Gospel of Devil as ghost seems to be, so could you clarify for the rest of us what this man is blathering about?

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Riiiight.....except there is no speculation about me, except in your own mind. Hell, you don't even doubt me, you're just using that tactic to try to win an argument.

I've said it before, I've never done **** for the purpose of earning a fucking tag on the internet (Except a "Rabbit Whisperer" tag. That **** needs to happen). People have called me out before and I'll tell you like I told them. I'll go through the trouble of getting a tag, but I don't dance for you, boy. You're going to give me something in return.
    I mean people just don't challenge you on any of the **** you claim because when they do you start demanding absurd amounts of money. This is not the first time you've issues me this bullshit "challenge", and I'm pretty sure you tried to con Rabbit out of a similar sum as well. This keeps coming up because a lot of your arguments often end in an appeal to authority (specifically your own) in the form of "I'm better than you so shut the **** up." This is a circle we have been going on for years and at this point it's getting a bit played out.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I mean people just don't challenge you on any of the **** you claim because when they do you start demanding absurd amounts of money. This is not the first time you've issues me this bullshit "challenge", and I'm pretty sure you tried to con Rabbit out of a similar sum as well. This keeps coming up because a lot of your arguments often end in an appeal to authority (specifically your own) in the form of "I'm better than you so shut the **** up." This is a circle we have been going on for years and at this point it's getting a bit played out.
    Again well summed up.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kendo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it's getting a bit played out.
    It only works if you let it. Devil's a dick who likes yanking people's chains, live with it.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    It only works if you let it. Devil's a dick who likes yanking people's chains, live with it.
    If I was letting it work I would be getting really pissed off and/or trying to send him money, and since neither of those things have happened yet I think we're still in the clear. It's actually pretty funny watching him run around in circles. At the end of the day he has one argument, and once he runs out of ways to rephrase it he's pretty much lost.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omega gets cool points for an excellent thread split and title.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Page 2 of 20 First 12345612 ... Last