Page 27 of 29 First ... 1723242526272829 Last
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I knew supporters existed I just haven't ever actually encountered one who knew what the hell they were talking about.

See Bnet and Berkeley Antifa would have been **** fucked turned sideways and lost their minds. A terrorist supporter and a Good Guy with a Gun facing off in a dusty gas station in rural America.

... I bet your pistol was more tastefully worn.
    I didn't talk to the guy, I was buying beer after a long day of hunting with my boys. I've spoken with...various individuals before regarding these and related matters, and it wasn't particularly productive. Usually it's like reading a bunch of really bad memes regarding the law, the constitution, and conspiracies.

Mine was under my camo shell jacket, as were the 3 knifes I was carrying (can never have too many knives, LOL). I've got no reflux on people carrying open, I do it myself sometimes. There were quite a few at the County Fair a few weeks ago, although I was carrying concealed. It seems it's a statement for some folks. Personally, carrying a rifle around is a PIA, even when hunting, and there is a reason those old white hunters on safari had gun-bearers, LOl!

Mr. Finicum's "legacy" is apparently getting monetized, you can see for yourself if you check.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Well, they probably thought they "needed" their weapon, but in reality...

I agree, lawful protest doesn't need weapons. Of course, LEO needs to be there and doing their job to keep the peace, but that doesn't always happen. In that case, it's time to GTFOT.
    Yep. Often it is too late then. Police want people dispersed and the area clear (if they are serious about it). If they are moving and maneuvering on you, you will be moved eventually and the longer it takes the more unpleasant it becomes. Again, lawful measures aren't always pretty but the police have a job to do, as do the protesters. Pros on both sides understand this and are often pretty cool. Even after the stitches or pepper spray or zipties.
    Still no need for weapons, this is part of Democracy.

I think that many on both sides WANT violence, it's some kind of mental disorder, you-are-not-the-boss-of me thing, they want to fight over something ?
    If I don't get back on the mat or the ring or just do some light sparring I am going to fucking lose my mind. I can't imagine having these raw violent emotions and desires and not understand it is an addiction to training. Like a chemical addiction. I don't feel right unless I get to train hard and compete and test myself.
    I'm struggling to get there. Powerless trying to have some "power"?

We should agree on the process, not necessarily with each other regarding the issues.
    I think a lot of people don't understand their feelings and how they connect with the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Winning is so much better with sore losers Join us... or die
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Well, did you take one ?

I mean, walking around handing out magnetic dicks, that's just too funny...

*edit*
    Only reference I could find was for "cocks not Glocks" protests in 2016...
    I was handed one. I laughed my ass off. Funny thing was they were in front of a row of Austin gay bars when I came across them.

I ended up sticking it to some building. I now wish I'd kept it.

It said something about 'who put up the dick' or something like that. It didn't sound political, I remember that.

The next day I didn't see any. If i see any again, I'll take a pic of it and post it.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep. Often it is too late then. Police want people dispersed and the area clear (if they are serious about it). If they are moving and maneuvering on you, you will be moved eventually and the longer it takes the more unpleasant it becomes. Again, lawful measures aren't always pretty but the police have a job to do, as do the protesters. Pros on both sides understand this and are often pretty cool. Even after the stitches or pepper spray or zipties.
    Still no need for weapons, this is part of Democracy.

If I don't get back on the mat or the ring or just do some light sparring I am going to fucking lose my mind. I can't imagine having these raw violent emotions and desires and not understand it is an addiction to training. Like a chemical addiction. I don't feel right unless I get to train hard and compete and test myself.

I think a lot of people don't understand their feelings and how they connect with the world.
    I see you do understand...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man pleads not guilty in father's stabbing death

MOUNT VERNON — The Bow-area man accused of stabbing his father to death was charged Thursday in Skagit County Superior Court.

Lane Maurice Davis, 33, pleaded not guilty to one count of first-degree murder. He is being held on $1 million bail.

Court documents state Lane Davis started a fight with his parents July 14 at their home in the 4000 block of Wharf Street, accusing them of being “leftists” and “pedophiles.”

An audio recording of the fight, found on his father Charles Davis’ cellphone, indicated that Lane Davis threatened to kill his father several times.
    Article continues with a few more details.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man pleads not guilty in father's stabbing death

Article continues with a few more details.
    Supposedly Lane Davis is a "quantum conspiracy theorist", prolific poster over on /pol and Reddit (specifically r/the_donald and r/conspiracy) and was an Alt-Right Youtuber. After reviewing his post histories and videos it is pretty obvious the man was/is severely mentally ill and needs help.

Playing with google will bring up many many places like RalphReport and Gamergate groups who are happily doxing him while simultaneously distancing themselves from the work he has contributed to them over the years to their causes. I am not 100% sure of course because the only sources verifying his online identity are purveyors or Fake News and Conspiracy sites... which is kinda to be expected because those are the only places he contributed to.

Actually no, I just found his screen name and real name publically given on the link from one of his videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELuo4nyglOo description which links to this paper
    http://gsjournal.net/Science-Journals/Essays/View/5718 "Reconciliation of the Wave-Particle Duality and Formulation of the Photoelectric Equation from the Laws of Capacitance" on a website dedicated to pretending to be a science journal.

He wasn't hiding at all like I had assumed. No need to worry about his privacy. He is proud of his beliefs and position on things.
    reddit post history: https://www.reddit.com/user/seattle4truth
    youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFu...Hfb36ftZk9bpVg
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this paper
    http://gsjournal.net/Science-Journals/Essays/View/5718 "Reconciliation of the Wave-Particle Duality and Formulation of the Photoelectric Equation from the Laws of Capacitance" on a website dedicated to pretending to be a science journal.
    This is 5 pages of physics homework.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to throw drop the alien channeling guys:
    On being rich

On chemtrails

On... IDK... Word soup

Long interview with actual channeling taking place
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought the game was to find criminal crazy?
    Generic Youtube crazy is like shooting fish in a barrel... speaking of which I need to check in on my home alchemy homunculus guy ...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    I'm going to throw drop the alien channeling guys:
    On being rich

On chemtrails

On... IDK... Word soup

Long interview with actual channeling taking place
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought the game was to find criminal crazy?
    Generic Youtube crazy is like shooting fish in a barrel... speaking of which I need to check in on my home alchemy homunculus guy ...
    Ah, but Bashar is not just a youtuber. He's a full on cult leader http://galacticconnection.com/bashar...fo-the-yahyel/

Vice even covered these guys:
    https://video.vice.com/en_uk/video/g...e4d9f55e76b652
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

Page 27 of 29 First ... 1723242526272829 Last