Page 26 of 29 First ... 162223242526272829 Last
  1. #251
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,591
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    If you want your guns taken away. The Black Panthers cured Cali of their gun rights. Keep marching with your rifles and pointing them at the Feds.
    Right, the irony in Cali...

    And really, Monkey, if it's legal to march with a firearm, it's legal. Not advisable, and likely over the top, but legal some places.

    And pointing them at Feds is a different subject, which is finally getting adjudicated. In fact, the guy who did that in Nevada is from up here (as in North Idaho, in fact, had moved to my county)

    I'm hoping he gets convicted, personally.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  2. #252
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,591
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Last week a group of people had a bunch of dicks with magnetic backing they were putting up all over downtown Austin. They even put them on people's cars.
    Well, did they get charged with littering?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  3. #253
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,492
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    Speaking of Antifa and false flags and compromised Americans with learning disabilities and just how far gone the Monkey is these days... Boston Antifa just outed as Russia Shill via location tags on twitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  4. #254
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,591
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    You telling me you missed all that live? I have some of it backed up on a drive somewhere if I didn't throw it out when I realized all of what I had lived on on other channels and streams. They live streamed most of their antics and a lot of it is still up on youtube. Watching them pretend to dig what they thought of as a defensive position with the backho and the constant whining about the cold and how they were hungry was just delicious.
    I guess I did. The whole Malheur thing was stupid as well, culminating in Finicum martyring himself...

    I saw a truck the other day with a "Riding for the Brand" on it.

    I had seen it a couple of days previously, then again at a gas station in town. I went inside and saw who was driving it finally. Had a pistol on his hip, LOL, but then, so did I.
    Last edited by BKR; 9/27/2017 2:06pm at .
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #255
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,591
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post


    Speaking of Antifa and false flags and compromised Americans with learning disabilities and just how far gone the Monkey is these days... Boston Antifa just outed as Russia Shill via location tags on twitter.
    Yeah, FB is supposed to be tightening up on that sort of thing. At first they were like "oh, noes, those dirty Russians didn't use us like the money-grubbing company we are", then...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  6. #256
    1bad65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    3,076
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Well, did they get charged with littering?
    No clue.

    They looked like refrigerator magnets, but bigger. They had a Twitter handle or web address on them that I can't recall.

    I was walking downtown and saw it going on. They were handing them out to people too.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

  7. #257
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,591
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    No clue.

    They looked like refrigerator magnets, but bigger. They had a Twitter handle or web address on them that I can't recall.

    I was walking downtown and saw it going on. They were handing them out to people too.
    Well, did you take one ?

    I mean, walking around handing out magnetic dicks, that's just too funny...

    *edit*
    Only reference I could find was for "cocks not Glocks" protests in 2016...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  8. #258
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,492
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Right, the irony in Cali...

    And really, Monkey, if it's legal to march with a firearm, it's legal. Not advisable, and likely over the top, but legal some places.

    And pointing them at Feds is a different subject, which is finally getting adjudicated. In fact, the guy who did that in Nevada is from up here (as in North Idaho, in fact, had moved to my county)

    I'm hoping he gets convicted, personally.
    I agree and know it's legal, just stupid, and historically a good way to get laws changed, just often not in the direction the people with the guns intended, it isn't time for BAMN!!!!!

    When you "need" your fucking weapon you carry your weapon. If you think you "need" your weapon to protest either stay the **** home, you chicken **** stuffed vagina made of snowflakes and weak moral convictions, or take to the streets and get your ass beat or killed for being a real American, cause you left your weapon at home. Whoever shoots you for protesting for what's right will end up being the "bad guy" in history.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  9. #259
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,591
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I agree and know it's legal, just stupid, and historically a good way to get laws changed, just often not in the direction the people with the guns intended, it isn't time for BAMN!!!!!

    When you "need" your fucking weapon you carry your weapon. If you think you "need" your weapon to protest either stay the **** home, you chicken **** stuffed vagina made of snowflakes and weak moral convictions, or take to the streets and get your ass beat or killed for being a real American, cause you left your weapon at home. Whoever shoots you for protesting for what's right will end up being the "bad guy" in history.
    Well, they probably thought they "needed" their weapon, but in reality...

    I agree, lawful protest doesn't need weapons. Of course, LEO needs to be there and doing their job to keep the peace, but that doesn't always happen. In that case, it's time to GTFOT.

    I think that many on both sides WANT violence, it's some kind of mental disorder, you-are-not-the-boss-of me thing, they want to fight over something ? I'm struggling to get there. Powerless trying to have some "power"?

    We should agree on the process, not necessarily with each other regarding the issues.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  10. #260
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,492
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I guess I did. The whole Malheur thing was stupid as well, culminating in Fincum martyring himself...

    I saw a truck the other day with a "Riding for the Brand"
    I knew supporters existed I just haven't ever actually encountered one who knew what the hell they were talking about.

    I had seen it a couple of days previously, then again at a gas station in town. I went inside and saw who was driving it finally. Had a pistol on his hip, LOL, but then, so did I.
    See Bnet and Berkeley Antifa would have been **** fucked turned sideways and lost their minds. A terrorist supporter and a Good Guy with a Gun facing off in a dusty gas station in rural America.

    ... I bet your pistol was more tastefully worn.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Page 26 of 29 First ... 162223242526272829 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in