Page 17 of 29 First ... 713141516171819202127 ... Last
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    REdneck Revolt (maybe not what you think)
    https://www.redneckrevolt.org/
    I wonder how many racists they snag with that site? Fucking awesome lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you want to try to understand a bit more about people like H. Scott (and this may include "white nationalists"), you might start here...
    https://redoubtnews.com/
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I wonder how many racists they snag with that site? Fucking awesome lol.
    Yeah, most racists are rednecks, right? Or is it vice-versa? Or both?

But yeah, pretty clever, plus historical meaning of "redneck".

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, most racists are rednecks, right? Or is it vice-versa? Or both?

But yeah, pretty clever, plus historical meaning of "redneck".
    There is an overlap but that's about as far as I would take it with any seriousness.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is an overlap but that's about as far as I would take it with any seriousness.
    Glad you are being serious, hopefully you will continue to improve.

Check out all the pee-pal links on that re-doubt website...

You have to read some of those articles. Thank me later for the entertainment value.

The one about pre-trial detention is a real jewel.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Glad you are being serious, hopefully you will continue to improve.

Check out all the pee-pal links on that re-doubt website...

You have to read some of those articles. Thank me later for the entertainment value.

The one about pre-trial detention is a real jewel.
    LOL thank you sir.

Pre-trial detention is unconstitutional because prison is county jail and stuff that isn't a law but if it is a law it is bad cause constitution 1700's technology and no flight risk and BUNDY4LYFE!!!
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My kind of people.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL thank you sir.

Pre-trial detention is unconstitutional because prison is county jail and stuff that isn't a law but if it is a law it is bad cause constitution 1700's technology and no flight risk and BUNDY4LYFE!!!
    also : Body cavity searches in prison while waiting for trial in county jails hurt lawyer/client relationships! NO STEP UN SNEK!!!
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Jits
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool dudes.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL thank you sir.

Well, the constitution does have something in it about "excessive bail"... not really defined there what excessive is.

However, there is that old bugaboo called "case law" that the constitutionalist and or sovereign citizen types mostly tend to ignore, unless it is mis-read or mis-applied in their (usually imagined) favor.

Setting bail is a pretty well-defined process in American jurisprudence. I see it all the time in court, I see motions to reduce bail and or release on own recognizance all the time, I see the argument both for and against.

It's a well defined process to say the least.

Cliven Bundy is in detained in a Federal prison pre-trial, with no bail, because he's charged with a Federal crime, and there ain't no such thing as a Federal jail...

One of the things considered when deciding on amount of bail (or no bail) is flight risk. The Feds are worried that if Bundy posted bond or bailed out, he would go hole up and create a standoff.

Page 17 of 29 First ... 713141516171819202127 ... Last