Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... Last
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Various Nut(?) Jobs and Wingnuts and...

All sorts of interesting stuff going on out there...besides pampered pseudo-lefties pretending to be Alt-Right nazi-fakirs on x-Chan and vice versa.

For example, living off the grid in South Park (yep, same area the TV show is based on).
    http://www.9news.com/life/park-count...ving/353604332

Or this (former) fugitive from justice and his family in Texas:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-anymore.html
    http://www.star-telegram.com/opinion...e55117550.html
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Eddie Bravo.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    All sorts of interesting stuff going on out there...besides pampered pseudo-lefties pretending to be Alt-Right nazi-fakirs on x-Chan and vice versa.

For example, living off the grid in South Park (yep, same area the TV show is based on).
    http://www.9news.com/life/park-count...ving/353604332

Or this (former) fugitive from justice and his family in Texas:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-anymore.html
    http://www.star-telegram.com/opinion...e55117550.html
    Each day I am just blown away by the world both in good and bad ways.

I was grabbing some takeout from a brand new Nepalese place (awesome by the way, its very Indian but different) and I saw I picture of Ganesha and it had little arrow and little english texts explaining the symbolism of each part. It talked about the trunk and the items he held and those at his feet and his jewelry but what struck me and stuck was the arrow and line pointing to his fat bulging belly. The text said
    a big belly to humbly and confidently digest all the good and bad in the world.
    in the context of the poster it was clear that they meant to understand and process the good and bad actions in the world.

Here is one that would give Ganesha a little heart burn.

Ok, several months ago (**** a whole year ago actually...) someone went door to door, on this little bit of land owned by a family. You know all on the same streetish/driveway sprawling windy thing. Nice little trailers set plenty apart for privacy. And executed every family member over one year of age. Like serious execution style at least one bullet in the back of each head. Some were beaten, most were not. 7 adults and a 16 year old, leaving behind three babies who were found and are supposedly in the care of family.

Still unsolved...

ABCNEWS video link

link to updates

UPDATE 4/24/16 @ 5:45 p.m.
    PIKE COUNTY, Ohio (WSAZ) -- The eight execution-style murders of a family in Pike County, Ohio have been determined to be premeditated.

During a press conference today, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine and Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader provided additional details about the investigation thus far.

According to Sheriff Reader, the investigation will be a very lengthy process. Teams from The Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction will return to the four crime scenes and search for additional evidence in wooded areas.

DeWine says investigators found marijuana grow sites in three locations at the various crime scenes.

Investigators say they have received hundreds of tips, conducted more than 60 interviews, and executed five search warrants. They are investigating 18 pieces of evidence.

Sheriff Reader also advised the family or anyone else who feels threatened to arm themselves.

No arrests have been made.

Seven autopsies have been performed. The eighth is expected to be finished tomorrow.
    and the last update

UPDATE 6/21/16 @ 10:10 p.m.
    PIKE COUNTY, Ohio (AP) -- Ohio's attorney general and a sheriff say more than two dozen investigators are focused on solving the slayings of eight people from one family who were found shot two months ago.

Investigators won't reveal how much closer they might be to identifying any suspects or a motive, saying they don't want to jeopardize the chance to convict whoever's responsible.

Seven adults and a 16-year-old boy from the Rhoden family were found dead April 22 at four properties near Piketon. All but one had been shot repeatedly, and some had bruising.

Authorities have reviewed about 700 tips and 100 pieces of evidence and relocated the four mobile homes to preserve the crime scenes.

Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader says he's confident the case will eventually be solved.
    So yeah ... I have plenty of questions and hypotheses on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Each day I am just blown away by the world both in good and bad ways.

I was grabbing some takeout from a brand new Nepalese place (awesome by the way, its very Indian but different) and I saw I picture of Ganesha and it had little arrow and little english texts explaining the symbolism of each part. It talked about the trunk and the items he held and those at his feet and his jewelry but what struck me and stuck was the arrow and line pointing to his fat bulging belly. The text said

in the context of the poster it was clear that they meant to understand and process the good and bad actions in the world.

Here is one that would give Ganesha a little heart burn.

Ok, several months ago (**** a whole year ago actually...) someone went door to door, on this little bit of land owned by a family. You know all on the same streetish/driveway sprawling windy thing. Nice little trailers set plenty apart for privacy. And executed every family member over one year of age. Like serious execution style at least one bullet in the back of each head. Some were beaten, most were not. 7 adults and a 16 year old, leaving behind three babies who were found and are supposedly in the care of family.

Still unsolved...

ABCNEWS video link

link to updates

and the last update

So yeah ... I have plenty of questions and hypotheses on that one.
    I remember that one. Very odd, didn't they think possibly some sort of illegal drug related event ?

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Eddie Bravo.
    Marijuana abuse plus AWMD (Attention Whore-Marketing Disorder).

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember that one. Very odd, didn't they think possibly some sort of illegal drug related event ?
    Oh yeah they found "three small grow operations on two properties" or worded similarly. But that sounds like personal to me. You don't get executed for a small grow operation. You don't cut into someone's profits or business with something like that. You don't execute a whole family over a couple grand. I mean you shouldn't.

but you know... maybe someone did?

All I know is that the Police are confident they will find the killer(s)... 700 tips and leads and call later.
    ... still nothing.
    But the police are confident they will find the killer(s).
    ... yeah.
    Sure they will.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Marijuana abuse plus AWMD (Attention Whore-Marketing Disorder).
    I know plenty of weed-abusing attention whores and none of them believe anything quite that stupid.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Oh yeah they found "three small grow operations on two properties" or worded similarly. But that sounds like personal to me. You don't get executed for a small grow operation. You don't cut into someone's profits or business with something like that. You don't execute a whole family over a couple grand. I mean you shouldn't.

but you know... maybe someone did?

All I know is that the Police are confident they will find the killer(s)... 700 tips and leads and call later.
    ... still nothing.
    But the police are confident they will find the killer(s).
    ... yeah.
    Sure they will.
    That might not have been all they had going on, either.

Somebody went there with a plan and carried it out, that's obvious.

If those folks were under the radar so to speak, then the cops might literally have little to nothing to go on, despite all the so called tips and leads. Or they may be getting closer, but won't talk about it.

Horrible crime, regardless

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know plenty of weed-abusing attention whores and none of them believe anything quite that stupid.
    But are they making a living at being AWMD?

Nope, didn't think so...

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But are they making a living at being AWMD?

Nope, didn't think so...
    You have a fair point.

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... Last