Page 2 of 17 First 12345612 ... Last
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    I don't know what is gayer, if the gender fluidity bullshit or getting one's panties twisted about it.
    Nice attempt at shaming me. Stick your head in the sand and get fucked by ideologues in the future.

Like Jordan Peterson, I am concerned with compelled speech in regards to made-up "gender fluidity bullshit".

http://torontoist.com/2017/05/room-j...-human-rights/

But you know, if you want to go to jail for accidentally calling a douchebag 'he' when 'she' prefers 'xe', good ****.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Nice attempt at shaming me.
    How so? Because the twisted panties thing?

Sorry, I should've wrote "I don't know what is gayer, if the gender fluidity bullshit or being a whiny **** about it."

Stick your head in the sand and get fucked by ideologues in the future.
    Being fucked by ideologues... been there since 1965.

Like Jordan Peterson, I am concerned with compelled speech in regards to made-up "gender fluidity bullshit".

http://torontoist.com/2017/05/room-j...-human-rights/
    First world problems I don't give a **** about.

But you know, if you want to go to jail for accidentally calling a douchebag 'he' when 'she' prefers 'xe', good ****.
    I'm as worried about that as about being raped by a trilobite.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How so? Because the twisted panties thing?

Sorry, I should've wrote "I don't know what is gayer, if the gender fluidity bullshit or being a whiny **** about it."
    You're whining on a thread about people whining on the thread. Got it.

Being fucked by ideologues... been there since 1965.
    So you're already a whining about some other form of perceived oppression? Got it.

First world problems I don't give a **** about.

I'm as worried about that as about being raped by a trilobite.
    So you're not worried about it because it doesn't affect you yet? First they came for the {blank} and I didn't care because I wasn't a {blank} etc etc.

If you didn't care, why did you engage in the conversation? Your position seems to be "this doesn't affect me, therefore it doesn't affect anyone else, but when it is pointed out that it does affect someone else, I will whinge about how it doesn't affect me".

But you know, reply to this and prove my point again.
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Rehab(Back Surgery)
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    THE SKY IS FALLLING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The sky isn't falling, but the future is being molded into a steaming pile of liberal nonsense.
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're whining on a thread about people whining on the thread. Got it.
    I'm having fun with people who need to man the **** up.

So you're already a whining about some other form of perceived oppression? Got it.
    As a middle aged, white, hetero and raised in a Christian society, manly man, I'm the oppressor.

So you're not worried about it because it doesn't affect you yet? First they came for the {blank} and I didn't care because I wasn't a {blank} etc etc.
    If {blank} means redpilled alt-righters, I'll cheer if 'they' send all of them to vietnamese style reeducation camps and throw the keys into the ocean.

If you didn't care, why did you engage in the conversation?
    For the LULZ.

Your position seems to be "this doesn't affect me, therefore it doesn't affect anyone else, but when it is pointed out that it does affect someone else, I will whinge about how it doesn't affect me".
    My position is: I'm more concerned about economy, political corruption, wars, climate change, violent religious nutjobs, et c. than about if some twat feels he's a ****** in the morning and a butch lesbian by dinner time. And the wankers that believe this Canadian issue is more important than, for instance, people getting bombed in Manchester, beaten in Washington DC, assasinated in Caracas, stabbed in Tel Aviv or even your fucking barrier reef are in dire need of a shovel to the face.

But you know, reply to this and prove my point again.
    Done.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I went through the last few months of threads to ensure that I wasn't doubling on anyone being skeptical about this **** and found the tranny thread:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=126492

Firstly, apparently "tranny" is now an unacceptable term to describe crossdressing genital mutilators! Fucked me right up, I genuinely thought I was being progressive by openly referring to them in such a way.

Secondly, this isn't a thread about the "Trans" community, rather, it is a thread about radical left wing ideologues who have co-opted the cause in a clear attempt to gain an even stronger foothold in defining "thoughtcrime". That's why I haven't added it to the tranny thread.

Thirdly, we really need to shine light on these idiots as they are the next generation and have been provided an echo chamber for way too long. As in, there are literally young people out there who have been indoctrinated to believe that "gender is fluid".

Now, I recognise that I am the epitome of the person that is to be shamed for having an opinion on this type of thing, being a "white cisgendered male" (**** I HATE THAT WORD, CISGENDER), but you know what? Go **** yourself if you think that, you and your ideas are weak.

I'm probably more progressive than some, in that I really do not care if you identify as a woman when you were born a man and vice versa, plus I don't really care if you are confused and don't want to commit to one or the other. The main reason for this is probably due to the fact that, when I was young, I had a pug and that pug was a hermaphrodite (apparently an issue with inbreeding). Before we knew "she" was a hermaphrodite, the neighbourhood kids would make fun of little Milly for having a little willy, so I suppose I have a little sympathy for people who aren't too sure of what they are and would never bully someone for confusion, just like I never gave a **** if someone was gay.

That doesn't mean I don't make gay and tranny jokes, it just means I don't bully you for smoking cock or being a Caitlyn Jenner.

Some of you may have been following the Dr Jordan B Peterson debacle in Canada and his admirable and adamant refusal to use made up pronouns under force of law. If you haven't, Canada is a clear indication of the type of ideological agenda that is bubbling under the surface of academia in your country. Don't think it isn't happening (that's my second double negative, I am sorry). I thought, "pfft, this ain't happening here (in Australia)" only to scratch the surface and find it not only rife, but about to burst into the mainstream, particularly in certain places.

Below is straight off Tumblr and, unless it is a gigantic troll job, which it does not appear to be, is one of the longest lists of abject horseshit I have ever read.

I get the need to differentiate yourself in your formative years during school and college, etc, but that needs to be done with deeds and pursuit of interests rather than simply labelling yourself as something "other". And seriously, have a read of some of the bullshit here, "identifying with a gender but not as a gender". Come now, this is the pretentious kid in high school defining the deep meaning behind her charcoal drawing. And this is the direction some of academia is pushing your kids!

There are only two genders. Period.

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    There are only two genders. Period.
    Guard players and guard passers.

Style
    Rehab(Back Surgery)
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The sky isn't falling, but the future is being molded into a steaming pile of liberal nonsense.
    I can tell you are a fake news victim.
    None of your talking points are relevant to the future of our country or the planet.
    Grow the **** up and fight for something that matters because are acting like a childish twit.
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 5/30/2017 7:34pm at . Reason: clarity
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Done.
    Sweet, cheers.

You know, you're spreading your caring pretty thin across the troubles of the world. Are you okay? I mean, I've read some suicide notes that are eerily similar to the despair that you show in your "position".
    I <3 Battlefields...

Page 2 of 17 First 12345612 ... Last