Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOCK PUG UP!
    LOCK PUG UP!
    LOCK PUG UP!

LOCK PUG UP!
    LOCK PUG UP!
    LOCK PUG UP!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    But we all agree the Pug should be sent to the pound ,right?
    I thought about that...dog abuse, etc, which some of the complaints have mentioned.

In other words, it's not just the speech that offends some people, but the actual training of the dog to do repulsive things.

It's not quite training a pit bull to enjoy the taste of human...but it's also not entirely humane to drag an innocent little animal into this bullshit. People have had their animals taken away by control officers for FAR less.

Dog lovers probably want this guy neutered. I'm sure the dog can be reprogrammed...

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    LOCK PUG UP!
    LOCK PUG UP!
    LOCK PUG UP!

LOCK PUG UP!
    LOCK PUG UP!
    LOCK PUG UP!
    Just look at that evil bastich...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, the police backed off and clarified their statement in record time based on public feedback. Those fascists. Speech is doomed.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RighteousDude View Post
    Wow, the police backed off and clarified their statement in record time based on public feedback. Those fascists. Speech is doomed.
    The fact that public feed back was needed should be concerning to you. Public feedback was indeed needed based on what the police said.
    You do have to wonder what the state of mind in regarding the law each officer actually holds.

I mean its not the worse thing ever, of course, but it should be at least a little bit troubling.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    The fact that public feed back was needed should be concerning to you. Public feedback was indeed needed based on what the police said.
    You do have to wonder what the state of mind in regarding the law each officer actually holds.

I mean its not the worse thing ever, of course, but it should be at least a little bit troubling.
    I'm not exactly sure how the legal system in the U.K. works, however, the cops can charge a person with a crime, but it's the prosecutor who decides whether or not the case is worthwhile to pursue.

Sometimes they work together beforehand, as in cops asking for an arrest warrant (from a judge), with help from the prosecutor.

So if the cops overstep, there are check/balances in place to rectify that.

Style
    Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post

Well the police intimidate all the time. I'm not concerned when they post something and then actually listen to the public and apologize. It's refreshing. They should do it more often.

Page 24 of 24 First ... 142021222324