Page 1 of 4 1234 Last
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What Throw is This?

Asking for a friend.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ironically, it's called a bulldog:

Dan Severn loves raping people.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought it looked familiar.

DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IT'S A STREET MOVE!!!
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Style
    Bartitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Classic Bartitsu takedown, used by Sherlock Holmes on Colonel Sebastian Moran, "the second most dangerous man in London". As described by Doctor Watson in The Adventure of the Empty House:

At that instant Holmes sprang like a tiger on to the marksman’s back, and hurled him flat upon his face.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DdlR View Post
    Classic Bartitsu takedown, used by Sherlock Holmes on Colonel Sebastian Moran, "the second most dangerous man in London". As described by Doctor Watson in The Adventure of the Empty House:
    "The game is afoot! Therefore, I shall bite it."

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is further evidence the only way to take down bigger opponants is to Get Gud.
    Same size and rough age difference as OP but this bitch is good too and turtles on four points which totally stuffs the shitty WWE technique often known as "The Bulldog".
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sometimes the element of surprise isn't enough to take some bitches down, like my example above (my last post). Tori even points with his eyes and chi to distract and trick uki into looking to right before attempting a Bulldog. The problem wasn't the failure of the advanced psychological and metaphysical aspects one needs to harness their fighting skills. That cat was obviously very skilled in either Systema or Taijutsu and truly groks those aspects. He(she?) chose the wrong physical technique to overcome the size difference.

The example below shows a similar situation but very much more street situation. The below cat thinks his sport fighter single leg onesie wearing wrestling technique is going to work without the subtle and masterful INergey work shown in the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Here is further evidence the only way to take down bigger opponants is to Get Gud.
    Same size and rough age difference as OP but this bitch is good too and turtles on four points which totally stuffs the shitty WWE technique often known as "The Bulldog".
    I feel like no one told those people that the stray they rescued is a coyote.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    I feel like no one told those people that the stray they rescued is a coyote.
    Oh that so reminded me of this

http://www.scarymommy.com/kayla-eby-...husband-prank/
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last