Page 30 of 30 First ... 202627282930
  1. #291

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    My assumption here is that is because you have always been to poor to buy one, not because you have good taste.
    I have decent taste in automobiles because I know what qualities matter.

    Torque matters. Horsepower matters.

    The number of cylinders doesn't.

  2. #292
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,270
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Since when is "Devil" a real persona?

    You and I have something in common: nobody knows our real names, or else they'd post them.
    No, you're a fake person. I'm a dude with a nickname, like Big Papi or Slash.

  3. #293

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    No, you're a fake person. I'm a dude with a nickname, like Big Papi or Slash.
    Everything is fake in your world, including the truth.

  4. #294
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,270
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Everything is fake in your world, including the truth.
    I've got everything you wish you had, including a flat stomach and all my marbles.

  5. #295

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I've got everything you wish you had, including a flat stomach and all my marbles.
    Not for long.

  6. #296
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,270
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Not for long.
    Clever retort.

  7. #297

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    357,830,172 views

    This was the last song heard by the 22 dead.

    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 5/30/2017 10:39pm at . Reason: <3 <3<3 Edit Post <3<3<3

  8. #298
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,781
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    I have decent taste in automobiles because I know what qualities matter.

    Torque matters. Horsepower matters.

    The number of cylinders doesn't.
    Oddly enough the modern mustang is fine when it comes to HP & Torque numbers. Its is actually a fairly good value if that is ALL you care about in a car. More over the Torque curve of the Coyote motor is pretty nice.
    You can get a 727 HP Mustang GT from a Dealer for 40k
    http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars...ngs-for-40000/

    Still a **** car, its not even a handling thing as you can get decent enough suspension/tires for it heck the Laguna Seca - pulls high 90s in the skid pad.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

  9. #299

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Oddly enough the modern mustang is fine when it comes to HP & Torque numbers. Its is actually a fairly good value if that is ALL you care about in a car. More over the Torque curve of the Coyote motor is pretty nice.
    You can get a 727 HP Mustang GT from a Dealer for 40k
    http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars...ngs-for-40000/

    Still a **** car, its not even a handling thing as you can get decent enough suspension/tires for it heck the Laguna Seca - pulls high 90s in the skid pad.
    Depends on the driver.

    LOL.

Page 30 of 30 First ... 202627282930

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in