Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Yes, exactly, that's it exactly, Monkeyshines...

I don't know the answer, but I'm sure an expert will show up with the answers soon...
    Extremism of any sort, always tastes like Blind Faith to me. I can totally see why they overlap so frequently and why the same players kept being seen on field in different uniforms. Ya'll Qaeda to Al Qaeda is not a big leap at all, if the skin color thing was such an issue you would see it even more frequently.

As a matter of fact I put money on it happening more often in the future despite the skin color issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And the plot thickens...
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...-faith/2324756

'Neo-Nazi' in Florida National Guard arrested after explosives found at Tampa Palms murder scene...
    Wow that is an amazing article.

Quote Originally Posted by article
    The Atomwaffen Division is a small, loose group of neo-Nazis that formed in the last couple of years, according to the Anti-Defamation League. Considered a hate group by the league and the Southern Poverty Law Center, the Atomwaffen Division circulates white supremacist fliers urging students to join local Nazis on college campuses around the country. Universities targeted include the University of Central Florida and State College of Florida Manatee-Sarasota.

At the University of South Florida, police said, there is no evidence any white supremacist group has recruited on campus for the last several years.

Members of Atomwaffen, which means "atomic weapons" in German, congregate on a website that describes them as a "Global Fascist Fraternity" and urges "race war now!"
    wtf?
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With the Manchester stuff going on ...
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-loud-10478734

...them finding explosives and bomb stuff at a snapped out dudes house ...

...**** ...
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post

...**** ...
    There are multiple fatalities. Ariana is safe and doesn't appear to have been a target.

Looks like explosive devices were set up near the entrance/ticketing area, to coincide with exiting concertgoers and cause a stampede.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Extremism of any sort, always tastes like Blind Faith to me. I can totally see why they overlap so frequently and why the same players kept being seen on field in different uniforms. Ya'll Qaeda to Al Qaeda is not a big leap at all, if the skin color thing was such an issue you would see it even more frequently.

As a matter of fact I put money on it happening more often in the future despite the skin color issue.
    The intersection of mental/emotional/psychological problems, religion, and I should add a dash or several cups of stupidity and or ignorance, plus the Internet, can be quite the potent combination.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow that is an amazing article.

wtf?
    Crazy stuff for sure...Atomwaffen...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

...**** ...
    They don't know, or have not said, if the bomb stuff (and any radioactive material) was related to snapped dude, other than same house.

They are lucky that the perps at the arena did not plant anything outside and wait until all the EMT and police showed up to set it off...like a car bomb.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about he has a mental illness as well ? Not as an excuse, but because he probably does, like the kid who killed the folks in the church, who appears to be autistic.
    I want to clarify the psychiatric report on Roof. It's hard to say he has a formal autism diagnosis, especially because Roof has done everything possible to prevent any actual diagnosis from being entered into evidence.

Roof associated "autism" with "nerds" or something similar, and thus completely denies it.

"all of his decisions in the trial are dominated and driven by his primary racial prejudice and wish to preserve that as the sole rationale for his crimes and to protect his long term image and reputation as someone who has no mental illness."
    - Dr. James Ballenger

http://www.postandcourier.com/church...1a612bf73.html

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    I want to clarify the psychiatric report on Roof. It's hard to say he has a formal autism diagnosis, especially because Roof has done everything possible to prevent any actual diagnosis from being entered into evidence.

- Dr. James Ballenger

http://www.postandcourier.com/church...1a612bf73.html
    That's a good point, I didn't bother to put in a link to the article form which I got my information about him possibly being autistic.

Thanks for the clarification and link.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Does this even rate on Florida's crazy scale??
    This is Florida normal. Put hateful people in a small room with weapons, somebody's gonna get popped over just about anything.

Florida Crazy is calling 911 when McDonald's is out of chicken mcnuggets (true story):

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last