How do I shot web?
Posted On:5/20/2004 9:46am
Style: JKDC, Kali, Swords
I went to the ashida kim board and posted, and I had not the opportunity to view a single response before I was banned. Could someone check and see if that post is still there or if it was deleted or something? It was quite funny, and I would have pasted it here at Bullshido had I not been insta-banned. The profile was "TheOneAndOnlyZubZub". Please and thank you.
Originally Posted by ggboxer
You know what, the hell with this ****. I'll leave my lame ass bitching ways and suck off the site management as my compliments, but I'll maintain my boobtastic status here always.
Happy birthday to me.
Posted On:5/20/2004 11:09am
Style: Bocksing, ngBJJ
If you're banned, there's a 90% chance that your post was deleted. That 10% being there just means that mods are currently experiencing some ninja lovin'.
The real question is: Who isn't banned (yet)?
Don Frye doesn't like Sun Chips.
Posted On:5/20/2004 11:11am
Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
That's not a question to ask in the open forums.
Posted On:5/20/2004 11:12am
Posted On:5/20/2004 1:16pm
Style: BJJ/ Judo/ MT
I did a search and found nothing.
They have some funny **** their.
***** *****:How does Ninjitsu go about dealing with someone who enjoys to grapple?
Lord Morgue: Delete their posts.
Last edited by Teryan; 5/20/2004 1:21pm at .
Posted On:5/20/2004 2:38pm
That post was so funny too, its a shame I did not keep a copy for posterity....*sigh* Damned ninnies, er, ninjas.
Articles and Reviews
Tools and Info