Page 3 of 3 First 123

Style
    MMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fond of Sugar Ray Robinson here as well.

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So allow me to come off like a total dope who only knows boxing through ESPN Classic and say Ali

But things to consider with Ali who young he was when he won the title from Liston. The fact that on his resume besides Liston include some legit all time great Patterson, Frazier, Foreman. His style was one of a kind and even his losses in his prime came to great fighters in there own fight who he later beat to avenge the losses

Style
    Amateur boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Roy Jones Jr. from 1996 - 2003

Style
    Mma Bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Mike Tyson was the best boxer, maybe Muhammad Ali as well, i would like to see a good video comparing Muhammad Ali vs the good fighters of this time. Because i do not know.

Style
    BJJ,Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ray Robinson for me

It wont be well liked by some but Tyson is nowhere near the P4P greatest or even the Heavyweight alltime list
    Before anyone jumps down my throat ill list why

Look through his record and pick out the great fighters in their prime he beat.
    Well there are none there. His best wins are a old Larry Holmes and smashing a light heavyweight in Michael Spinks. Outside that its a load of contenders/B level champions like Razor Ruddock,Pinkleton Thomas,Tubbs,Smith. The best heavyweights from the late 80s to the mid 2000s where Tyson,Lewis,Holyfield and Bowe before Vitali and Wladmir took control of the division. Tyson never beat any of them. People will always through the prime Mike argument in,well he should have been in his prime when Douglas stopped him. He missed 3/4 years(same as Ali) but again beat up a few poor champions to win the title. Then he or his camp chose the over the hill Holyfield over Foreman as George could still hit and history happened. Mike was probably the most exciting heavyweight ever,maybe the most unforfilled potential of any heavyweight. But the greatest,not a chance.

Rocky Marciano wouldn't be as high on my list either,mostly due to competition. His best wins are against a Joe Louis that should not have been in there anymore and past their primes Archie Moore and Ezzard Charles. He cannot be blamed for the competition of his era.

Same goes for Dempsey but mostly because of him reintroducing and hiding behind the colour barrier. He refused to fight Sam Langford who though past his best would have been a handful for a young Dempsey.

For me its Ray Robinson and very close after that though off the top of my head Ray Leonard is probably the stand out.
    Even if you think Hagler won the fight the fact he got of the couch after 3 years with a the eye issue and went the course competive with Hagler tells you everything.
    Look at the guys he beat Benitez,Duran,Hearns,Hagler

Page 3 of 3 First 123