Style
    Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Wrestling shoes for boxing?

Hello just been talking to some friends about if it is correct to wear wrestling shoes or any kind of fighting shoe to practice boxing?
    What does a shoe needs in order to be a suitable boxing shoe?
    Thanks you

Style
    Rehab(Back Surgery)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBoxSupplies View Post
    Hello just been talking to some friends about if it is correct to wear wrestling shoes or any kind of fighting shoe to practice boxing?
    Thanks you
    Moved from MMA/Combat Sports ----------> Basic Tech.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBoxSupplies View Post
    Thanks you
    It is okay to wear shoes for boxing practice. Flip flops are not recommended. Track, football, golf and other shoes with cleats are not recommended due to risk to ring and floor injury.

I usually wear my steel toed boots but that's only for the extra weight workout. When I hit the ring for real, I'm barefoot and it feels like I'm floating like a butterfly.

Whatever the shoe type, you should alternate to ensure you don't get stink foot which puts hurt on the nose.

Yes, I went there. Do you really think this thread stay in the current forum?

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Basic Information
    About ProBoxSupplies
    Primary Style:
    Boxing
    Other Interests and Information:
    We are an Online Store dedicated to choose and review only the highest-quality and best Pro Boxing Supplies directly from Amazon. We got reviews for boxing gloves, shoes, punching bags, mitts and more...
    Online Store
    Business Info
    For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.

School or Business Link:
    http://www.bestproboxingsupplies.com
    School or Business Title:
    Click Here to Visit My Business

Style
    Rehab(Back Surgery)
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now that other posters have pointed out that you should know damn well what kind of gear one would wear for boxing ( hint: it's your fucking job) and fulfilled the question.

Basic Tech ---------------> YMAS
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Spam and perhaps this **** for brains should either buy the businesses account or be banned or given the opportunity to change his handle. I suspect we are just a few more post away from a link to a site none of us will go to. Given this guy is a fucking spamming ass face. Perhaps a cum dumpster?
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    Rehab(Back Surgery)
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Spam and perhaps this **** for brains should either buy the businesses account or be banned or given the opportunity to change his handle. I suspect we are just a few more post away from a link to a site none of us will go to. Given this guy is a fucking spamming ass face. Perhaps a cum dumpster?
    Dear OP (proboxsupplies),

As you can clearly see the readers and posters are quite savvy and not prone to tolerating bullshit.

If you wish to participate you are more than welcome to. So far you have shown ZERO martial arts knowledge. Which is why I am giving you all the rope you need to **** your business up on your own terms.

I would never purchase boxing supplies from someone who has no fucking clue what shoes to wear or martial arts supplies from someone who doesn't know that BJJ is extremely different from JJJ or someone who's "friends" think sparring and cardio is a luxury as you progress.

Have a wonderful day.
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 5/16/2017 11:38pm at .
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994