Page 3 of 3 First 123

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Not precisely.

In other words, stunning dumbassery was afoot.
    There's no such thing as dumbassery, people are universally smart. That must have been the work of the Illuminati

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    The death of his son gives it some credence.

Who was killed on a movie set. Someone accidentally (?) mixed up live rounds with blanks.
    Indeed. Killed on a movie set.

And who, as we all know, runs Hollywood?

That's right.

Jews Did Brandon Lee. How's that for a martial arts conspiracy theory.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not precisely.

In other words, stunning dumbassery was afoot.
    LOL.

I literally had friends and parents' of friends on set that day. Everyone was super fucked up over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Everyone was super fucked up over it.
    I'm sure, that was horrific.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    dead lifting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    The death of his son gives it some credence.

Who was killed on a movie set. Someone accidentally (?) mixed up live rounds with blanks.
    Close but Not exactly live rounds, either way same basic effect. This explains it better, more like gross incompetence. Just awful.

"Lee died of a gunshot wound on March 31, 1993, at the filming studio in Wilmington, North Carolina, at the age of 28, after an accidental shooting on set of The Crow.[9]
    In the scene in which Lee was accidentally shot, Lee's character walks into his apartment and discovers his fiancée being beaten and raped by thugs. Actor Michael Massee's character fires a .44 Magnum revolver at Lee as he walks into the room.[10] A previous scene using the same gun had called for inert dummy cartridges fitted with bullets (but no powder or primer) to be loaded in the revolver for a close-up scene; for film scenes which utilize a revolver (where the bullets are visible from the front) and do not require the gun to actually be fired, dummy cartridges provide the realistic appearance of actual rounds. Instead of purchasing commercial dummy cartridges, the film's prop crew created their own by pulling the bullets from live rounds, dumping the powder charge then reinserting the bullets. However, they unknowingly or unintentionally left the live primer in place at the rear of the cartridge. At some point during filming, the revolver was apparently discharged with one of these improperly-deactivated cartridges in the chamber, setting off the primer with enough force to drive the bullet partway into the barrel, where it became stuck (a condition known as a squib load). The prop crew either failed to notice this or failed to recognize the significance of this issue.
    In the fatal scene, which called for the revolver to be actually fired at Lee from a distance of 3.6–4.5 meters (12–15 feet), the dummy cartridges were exchanged with blank rounds, which feature a live powder charge and primer, but no bullet, thus allowing the gun to be fired without the risk of an actual projectile. But since the bullet from the dummy round was already trapped in the barrel, this caused the .44 Magnum bullet to be fired out of the barrel with virtually the same force as if the gun had been loaded with a live round, and it struck Lee in the abdomen, mortally wounding him.[11] He was rushed to the New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, North Carolina, where he underwent 6 hours of surgery. However, attempts to save him were unsuccessful, and Lee was pronounced dead at 1:03 p.m. EST. The shooting was ruled an accident."

[h=
    ]2[/h]

Oops, didn't realize someone already linked this.
    Last edited by rnc357; 5/22/2017 5:30pm at .

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sure, that was horrific.
    One friend's dad turned down Prop Master to do Set Dressing so he could paint and design instead of organising and tracking. He said he felt like he dodged a bullet.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Turkish oil wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Indeed. Killed on a movie set.

And who, as we all know, runs Hollywood?

That's right.

Jews Did Brandon Lee. How's that for a martial arts conspiracy theory.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One friend's dad turned down Prop Master to do Set Dressing so he could paint and design instead of organising and tracking. He said he felt like he dodged a bullet.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I couldn't help it.
    It was a while ago and I spent years NOT making that pun.
    It had been long enough.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I couldn't help it.
    It was a while ago and I spent years NOT making that pun.
    It had been long enough.
    At least it was intentional. I prefer my puns be intended.

Page 3 of 3 First 123