Page 10 of 10 First ... 678910

Thread: BJJ vs Hapkido

  1. #91
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,776
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    You're making it really easy to track you down. It's only a matter of time before the kids post a video and give away your relative position.

    Stop being a dumbass.
    I am sure he cares so hard that we know the he lives in tournament distance of [COLOR=#555555][FONT=inherit]Knoxville, Tennessee.
    Most likely he was at the
    TN STATE Jiu-Jitsu Championships
    Gi and No-Gi
    MAY 20th, 2017

    I mean he was there because his son competed so I guess you could figure it out by that...
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

  2. #92
    Pship Destroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    3,804
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I am sure he cares so hard that we know the he lives in tournament distance of [COLOR=#555555][FONT=inherit]Knoxville, Tennessee.
    Most likely he was at the
    TN STATE Jiu-Jitsu Championships
    Gi and No-Gi
    MAY 20th, 2017

    I mean he was there because his son competed so I guess you could figure it out by that...

  3. #93
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    15,042
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    For the record I saw the kid in the video competing at a real tournament this weekend against real competitors his own age (Advanced division). He's pretty good.
    Not surprising, really...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  4. #94
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    15,042
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    You're making it really easy to track you down. It's only a matter of time before the kids post a video and give away your relative position.

    Stop being a dumbass.
    Oh, yeah, I bet Devil is runnin scart now...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #95
    Pship Destroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    3,804
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Oh, yeah, I bet Devil is runnin scart now...
    He's just getting senile.

  6. #96
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,154
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    You're making it really easy to track you down. It's only a matter of time before the kids post a video and give away your relative position.

    Stop being a dumbass.
    Except I lied and I wasn't really there. I was at home working on my house. But I know how he did through other means. Never forget I'm smarter than all y'all.

  7. #97
    Pship Destroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    3,804
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Except I lied and I wasn't really there. I was at home working on my house. But I know how he did through other means. Never forget I'm smarter than all y'all.
    You're a straight up Evil Spock.

Page 10 of 10 First ... 678910

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in