Page 1 of 5 12345 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    1,189
    Style
    MMA, Grappling
    9
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Death Match Part 1: Dawn of Just-Ass

    https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&vid...id=FVv7jkV-oaw

    Fun Facts:

    -This is a half an hour long video, no audio.

    -Most of the first 5 minutes we are out of frame, we get better after that.

    -HM kicks my butt for the first 11 minutes straight.

    -Stick it out and you get to see my puke

    -HM gets me with the Bas Rutten neck crank twice

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dead space from 0:37 to 1:45...3:12 to 3:34..

    Just for general awareness, that was the real NJ coastline that day...that is not an effect.

    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 5/09/2017 12:11am at .

  3. #3
    Holy Moment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Streetsville
    Posts
    7,268
    Style
    Wrestling
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's call this the NJ Micro-Throwdown: 2017.

    I'll make a highlight video for my channel.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    1,189
    Style
    MMA, Grappling
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Dead space from 0:37 to 1:45...3:12 to 3:34..

    Just for general awareness, that was the real NJ coastline that day...that is not an effect.

    Yeah no camera man= several minutes of **** video. We had a good time though.

  5. #5
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,552
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Let's call this the NJ Micro-Throwdown: 2017.

    I'll make a highlight video for my channel.
    Oh the sunny, warm beaches of NJ.
    That looked like fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&vid...id=FVv7jkV-oaw

    Fun Facts:

    -This is a half an hour long video, no audio.

    -Most of the first 5 minutes we are out of frame, we get better after that.

    -HM kicks my butt for the first 11 minutes straight.

    -Stick it out and you get to see my puke

    -HM gets me with the Bas Rutten neck crank twice
    How did you manage to break that link so badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    1,189
    Style
    MMA, Grappling
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Oh the sunny, warm beaches of NJ.
    That looked like fun.


    How did you manage to break that link so badly?
    **** I dunno. I just copy and pasted man. You ok? This is early for you.

  7. #7
    DCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,501
    Style
    Jits
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Beach grappling has to be done wearing speedos.

  8. #8
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    4,649
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since you were grappling HM and the voices in his head, that counts as 1 vs multiples.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

  9. #9
    Holy Moment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Streetsville
    Posts
    7,268
    Style
    Wrestling
    6
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Since you were grappling HM and the voices in his head, that counts as 1 vs multiples.
    Not true.

    The headgear I was wearing kept all the voices inside of me. Kind of like a reverse-Magneto helmet.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is that kata you're doing at the start of the video?

    Did you make that up or is there nasty bits of TMA stuck up in your repertoire?

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in