Page 13 of 13 First ... 3910111213

Thread: Street Kimura

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    Style
    Kodokan Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't find anything about summary judgement based on a claim of qualified immunity in the Beaumont, Texas case. Doesn't mean it does not exist.

In fact, so far, I can't find anything about a lawsuit involving that case, so far, or if the part-time cop is back at work or not.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    Style
    Kodokan Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder if the cops in Rotterdam are allowed to use the "behind the back" Ude Garami/Kimura anymore? I know when applying it in Judo or BJJ, you have to be pretty careful in application to avoid injuring the arm.

Plus, different people have different joint strength, flexibility, and even strength of their humerus...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3910111213