Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last
    Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Has Eddie Bravo joined the flat earth society?

Dude may have great Jiu Jitsu, but it ends there

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1.Idiots gonna idiot outside their specialty.
    2.As people are finally starting to realize many 30+ year old martial artists have taken some serious head shots and quite frankly are suffering from brain damage.
    3.Then we have the well known fact that many humans are just plain fucking stupid and gullible, while others are bright but lack specific critical thinking skills which allow certain beliefs and ideas to flourish and rot in the otherwise rational mind.

So is it possible that Eddie Bravo believes some incredibly stupid ****?
    Oh yeah, he is often a fucking idiot from what I have heard over the years.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    1.Idiots gonna idiot outside their specialty.
    2.As people are finally starting to realize many 30+ year old martial artists have taken some serious head shots and quite frankly are suffering from brain damage.
    3.Then we have the well known fact that many humans are just plain fucking stupid and gullible, while others are bright but lack specific critical thinking skills which allow certain beliefs and ideas to flourish and rot in the otherwise rational mind.

So is it possible that Eddie Bravo believes some incredibly stupid ****?
    Oh yeah, he is often a fucking idiot from what I have heard over the years.
    Well apparently there is a campaign to help him cure this particular bit of stupid.
    https://www.gofundme.com/fly-eddie-b...e-stratosphere

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Well apparently there is a campaign to help him cure this particular bit of stupid.
    https://www.gofundme.com/fly-eddie-b...e-stratosphere
    Which is even more stupid.
    I am pretty sure Eddie Bravo can pay his own way.
    **** everyone involved in that bullshit.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Which is even more stupid.
    I am pretty sure Eddie Bravo can pay his own way.
    **** everyone involved in that bullshit.
    Yeah well... Really all you gotta do is look out a window. Clearly the Earth isn't flat, it's lumpy. Flat Earth is just stupid. Now if they said lumpy Earth theory, they might be on to something.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Yeah well... Really all you gotta do is look out a window. Clearly the Earth isn't flat, it's lumpy. Flat Earth is just stupid. Now if they said lumpy Earth theory, they might be on to something.
    The surface of the earth is extremely smooth actually. Well smoother than a billiard ball but lumpier than a really nice bowling ball (warning xkcd link).

But seriously why the hell would anyone donate to give Eddie Bravo anything and why the **** would anyone think he would accept or understand what he was seeing?
    "man I saw those thick lensed shaped windows you can't fool me"--- Eddie Bravo after an awesome free airplane ride.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The surface of the earth is extremely smooth actually. Well smoother than a billiard ball but lumpier than a really nice bowling ball (warning xkcd link).

But seriously why the hell would anyone donate to give Eddie Bravo anything and why the **** would anyone think he would accept or understand what he was seeing?
    "man I saw those thick lensed shaped windows you can't fool me"--- Eddie Bravo after an awesome free airplane ride.
    Probably because Joe Rogan is pushing it. Aside from that no clue. Me I figure Joe Rogan has got enough loose change, and the connections to get Eddie Bravo a balloon ride to the stratosphere without me pitching in a cent. Not that I think it would convince Mr Bravo, what people are capable of believing in despite contrary evidence never ceases to astound me.

Personally I think it would much more monetarily efficient and entertaining to get Derren Brown and Elizabeth Loftus to just implant memories into Eddie of going up in a hot air balloon and seeing the curvature of the Earth. Granted Eddie Bravo would never believe anything ever again, but it would be fun.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Air balloon huh? I knew I should have clicked that link ... or read your post more carefully.

I LOVE LOFTUS!!!!!!
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At this point I think NASA should offer 100,000,000 to anyone that can prove for a fact the earth is flat. But to be eligible all contestants should have to pay a 5,000,000 entry fee. NASA could fund their entire mars trip from the profits.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    At this point I think NASA should offer 100,000,000 to anyone that can prove for a fact the earth is flat.
    Eratosthenes of Cyrene,the Grand Librarian of Alexandria and inventor of geography, already proved the world was round with simple geometry, more than 2,000 years ago.

Neither Eddie Bravo nor any flat earther can assail this model, therefore they are all wrong.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Eratosthenes
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 4/20/2017 12:25pm at .

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last