Page 37 of 37 First ... 273334353637
    Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Then it should not be a problem to expose you and your childish fuckery to the light.
    Actually since the club is definitely, and preschol as claimed, to be USA Wrestling affiliates I would start by contacting them. Whether Preschol is serious or a troll I'm pretty sure it violates USA Wrestling's professional standards. Linking to NAMBLA most definitely does. Funny thing that a wrestling organization that puts singlet clad children into close physical contact with adults has a zero tolerance policy for things like that. We would finally find out if he is who he claims to be.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandem View Post
    Aaand this is the brand people were predicting he'd use the attention to plug.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Style
    Iaido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just been reading this whole thread (including the OP with some difficulty) and the nutter sounds like a cross between Ron Collins and Ashida Kim. What a deluded fuckwit.....

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunMiyu View Post
    Just been reading this whole thread (including the OP with some difficulty) and the nutter sounds like a cross between Ron Collins and Ashida Kim. What a deluded fuckwit.....
    I hope you are ready to back that up with your Kung fu
    King without a crown

Page 37 of 37 First ... 273334353637