Page 2 of 37 First 12345612 ... Last
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by preschol View Post
    Here we go....I predict 10 pages of excuses. I don't give 2 shits if it is legal or not.

Chase and others say I am a fake, a fraud. This is extremely easy to expose, come on treat me like a Kung Fu/Krav/Aikido school. You have never worried about the law before, why now? All the fake BB you have exposed and beat up on? This is no different.

Do you think that empty hands is never lethal? No. You only show up because you know you will win. Like I said, this should be easy for Rayce. He could just walk up to me, take my blade and punch me with his unbeatable BJJ. He has stated a hundred time that I am a piece of **** with no skills. What happened?

He said my kali is fake. yes? Its a BS art anyway, yes?

You guys have always been the bad asses that show up and someone's school for a fight. You weren't worried about the law then, were you. Why does it matter all of the sudden now. I won't say a pip to LE, I will sign a waiver and tell my wife not to sue if Rayce wins.

How many times have you guys shown up at someone's school with a challenge match? I never gheard a peep about the law. Why now?

Because you are pussies. Cowards. There is nothing more to discuss. Go ahead and yank all my posts. I know, and you know what you really are.

I am not very good with sticks, but

DEATH WAIVER!

Now we are talking.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    I'm claiming the OP as my "Dumbest Post of 2017" entry. Dibs, motherfuckers.
    That's not fair it was about me. :-( I mean I am sure this dude is gonna say something dumber... but still I mean I should get dibs.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here we go....I predict 10 pages of excuses. I don't give 2 shits if it is legal or not.
    LMAO, but since its not legal you know its a "safe" challenge to make. You know, no one can take you up on the offer.

Chase and others say I am a fake, a fraud. This is extremely easy to expose, come on treat me like a Kung Fu/Krav/Aikido school. You have never worried about the law before, why now? All the fake BB you have exposed and beat up on? This is no different.
    You mean the site that has like 4 lawyers?

Do you think that empty hands is never lethal? No. You only show up because you know you will win. Like I said, this should be easy for Rayce. He could just walk up to me, take my blade and punch me with his unbeatable BJJ. He has stated a hundred time that I am a piece of **** with no skills. What happened?
    You are a piece of **** with no skill.
    Change your challenge to Shock Knives, if you are so tuff.

Given your level of competence in everything else you claim to be good at, it wouldn't surprise me if you even know what end of the knife to fucking hold.

You guys have always been the bad asses that show up and someone's school for a fight. You weren't worried about the law then, were you. Why does it matter all of the sudden now. I won't say a pip to LE, I will sign a waiver and tell my wife not to sue if Rayce wins.

How many times have you guys shown up at someone's school with a challenge match? I never gheard a peep about the law. Why now?
    You are a dumb ass and a ***** and I think deep down you know it
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Because you are pussies. Cowards. There is nothing more to discuss. Go ahead and yank all my posts. I know, and you know what you really are.

I am not very good with sticks, but
    I can't stop laughing. You really are the dumbest ************ on the planet aren't you?

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought everyone would love this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    DEATH WAIVER!

Now we are talking.
    I legit almost pissed myself when I read this.

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    I legit almost pissed myself when I read this.

If I could offer a bit of editorial advice, please use landscape orientation for the video.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OP is hereby denied for life ANY chance at membership with the true Frail Old Men's Club.

We don't take stupid.
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 4/18/2017 11:46pm at .

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    duwag
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    I'm claiming the OP as my "Dumbest Post of 2017" entry. Dibs, motherfuckers.
    I think Rayce or Murphy gets to call dibs since they (along with BKR) basically worked him into the current state. I would vote Rayce because he got the challenge DEATH CHALLENGE 2017 POCKET KNIFE EDITION!!!!!!... I mean ... I guess you could knife fight him for it or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Page 2 of 37 First 12345612 ... Last