Page 7 of 9 First ... 3456789 Last
    By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....
    Style
    JKD & Mok'bara
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xman View Post
    I can't under stand why people alway say and do evil thing to feel good about themselves. then don't know that they have spider syndrome eating away at there heart. My post wasn't intended for any specific agenda. Its only the history of a hapkido master 10th dan who is still trying to prevent the growth of hapkido.
    *Checks this is not MAP*

**** off

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have there ever been any Kung Fu movies about who owns all of Kung Fu? With all the t3h r34l stuff that you see with compliant martial arts in real life, I would think there's a movie about it somewhere.

Style
    Hapkido
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like your post (compliant martial arts in real life)

Ladies and gentlemen every one has the right to draw there own theory. From reading my post because thats why it was place to be read in 2017.

It seems like someone has spider syndrome in there heart..
    Yes, I know, every one wants to know what the heck is spider syndrome. Well as they say that for me to know and you to find out. Please search the web and let me know what is found.

By now the chronicle of Xman has been shared world wide.
    There has been so many theories drowned up by each reader thats the best part.

There are so many questions unanswered due to the amounts received. As I have very little time on the internet and can’t answer every one. Does unanswered question will stay in the past for ever. The evil ones belong to the ones with spider syndrome.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks.

There are so many questions unanswered due to the amounts received. As I have very little time on the internet and can’t answer every one. Does unanswered question will stay in the past for ever.
    Kay. Bye.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ladies and gentlemen every one has the right to draw there own theory. From reading my post because thats why it was place to be read in 2017.

Yes, I know, every one wants to know what the heck is spider syndrome. Well as they say that for me to know and you to find out. Please search the web and let me know what is found.

There are so many questions unanswered due to the amounts received. As I have very little time on the internet and can’t answer every one. Does unanswered question will stay in the past for ever. The evil ones belong to the ones with spider syndrome.
    Lead paint: it's not just for breakfast!
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There are so many questions unanswered due to the amounts received.
    Bullshit

Style
    Karate
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Xman, am I correct in assuming that English isn't your first language? From the verbosity of your language you present a picture of being a delusional egotistical twat. Is that your intention? If not you might want to get someone who has a good grasp of English to proof read and translate your posts as they come over as drivel and it is difficult to understand what you are talking about.

Unless I'm wrong and you are delusional, egotistical twat.

Style
    Hapkido
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Mandem,

Thank you for your patience. Having taken a speed reading semester class around 1974, I made it a about half way through before tapping out. Your endurance is admirable.
    In 1974 I completed the evelyn Wood speed reading dynamic program and it became easier to read walls of text.

Style
    Hapkido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandem View Post
    Bullshit
    There are so many questions unanswered due to the amounts received. My chronicle has been sent to many sites, online, emails, fax, etc. So yes many question received. sorry you have no access.

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In 1974 I completed the evelyn Wood speed reading dynamic program and it became easier to read walls of text.
    I vaguely remember that around 1800 words per minute reading comprehension fell to about 60%.

That is an F by any standard > this thread.

How's your math?

Oh, ****, it's buried in the wall of text.

Damn the spider syndrome.

Page 7 of 9 First ... 3456789 Last