Page 6 of 8 First ... 2345678 Last
    By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....
    Style
    JKD & Mok'bara
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    I need to step up my game.

I have absolutely no idea what this is supposed to mean. Are you using an online translator? If so, it isn't working. Your posts read like the Monty Python Hungarian Phrase Book sketch.
    I have that too apparently - "Hannibal your hart has spider syndrome. Every time it beats we read the evil that you speak. hahaaa take care easy! LOL."

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanniballistic View Post

Xmam is a gestalt entity which is why it reads like several lunatics simply whacked the keyboard with their peckers

[B]Xman was not the lone writerB]
    That actually makes the question of the repeated phrases even more bizarre

Style
    Hapkido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't under stand why people alway say and do evil thing to feel good about themselves. then don't know that they have spider syndrome eating away at there heart. My post wasn't intended for any specific agenda. Its only the history of a hapkido master 10th dan who is still trying to prevent the growth of hapkido.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xman View Post
    I can't under stand why people alway say and do evil thing to feel good about themselves.
    Interestingly phrased. I think you are projecting.
    Can you show me what you are talking about?

then don't know that they have spider syndrome eating away at there heart.
    Anal Goldfish thrust tactical flashlight vicariously no thought for comfort.
    My post wasn't intended for any specific agenda. Its only the history of a hapkido master 10th dan who is still trying to prevent the growth of hapkido.
    Jesus Christ, are you really just that dense?
    My post wasn't intended for any specific agenda.
    That^^^^^ is a lie because of the below
    Its only the history of a hapkido master 10th dan who is still trying to prevent the growth of hapkido.
    Directly contradicts it.

Have some intellectual honesty, cause right now you are coming off like a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Spider syndrome?

How can one acquire this mystical malady?

What is the sound of a heartbeat so afflicted?

Must know more. This thing I heard not during my time in hapkido.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't under stand why people alway say and do evil thing to feel good about themselves.
    It is most likely that the mutation leads to loss of receptor function in homozygotes that results in poorly controlled chondrocyte differentiation.
    then don't know that they have spider syndrome eating away at there heart.
    The syndrome is strongly displayed in the homozygote recessive animal.
    My post wasn't intended for any specific agenda.
    I talked to him yesterday, and he said it's not you - it's him. Now if you don't quit driving by his house, his father is going to report you to the police.
    Its only the history of a hapkido master 10th dan who is still trying to prevent the growth of hapkido.
    Hapkido is a growth. Krav maga and systema seem to have put it in remission.

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't under stand why people alway say and do evil thing to feel good about themselves. then don't know that they have spider syndrome eating away at there heart. My post wasn't intended for any specific agenda. Its only the history of a hapkido master 10th dan who is still trying to prevent the growth of hapkido.
    The reason people are angry at you is mostly the ungodly length of your original post. Obviously we have no particular interest in defending Chang.
    The other reason is that the post is 95% unsubstantiated.
    Also you haven't answered my questions

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandem View Post
    The reason people are angry at you is mostly the ungodly length of your original post.
    Not really. What pissed me off was the writing sucked. There were no real clear journey or clear statement of purpose. Just shitty all around while pretending not to have an agenda. NOTHING WRONG WITH AN AGENDA! THAT IS HOW YOU GET THINGS DONE. YOU STATE A CLEAR GOAL AND WRITE/WORK TO IT!
    Obviously we have no particular interest in defending Chang.
    I was a Hapkido guy and yeah ... no interest in defending him. I am interested in history and verifiable stories. I am also interested in weeding the Bullshit out of the MA world so I am interested in the content of this thread... in theory anyways.
    The other reason is that the post is 95% unsubstantiated.
    Also you haven't answered my questions
    Then you have those two excellent points as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Spider syndrome?

How can one acquire this mystical malady?

What is the sound of a heartbeat so afflicted?

Must know more. This thing I heard not during my time in hapkido.
    On the TV series Fringe there was a guy who had to take regular injections to treat an arachnid infestation on his bloodstream—otherwise the parasites would grow too numerous and eat him inside out, I suppose—and he got it by being attacked by a chimera that reproduced by infecting a host with its larvae. There you go.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Short Timer? View Post
    On the TV series Fringe there was a guy who had to take regular injections to treat an arachnid infestation on his bloodstream—otherwise the parasites would grow too numerous and eat him inside out, I suppose—and he got it by being attacked by a chimera that reproduced by infecting a host with its larvae. There you go.
    Is hapkido effective in a real fight with a chimera?

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2345678 Last