Page 5 of 8 First 12345678 Last

Style
    Hapkido
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    Well there must be a reason why all korean MAs are cheap copies of japanese/chinese ones
    Thats a good one

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xman View Post
    Thats a good one
    HE'S BACK

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats a good one
    I have a serious bone to pick with you, ************. But first off I do have one question about the actual content of your post: you give your age as 46. The events you describe as firsthand accounts began over 40 years ago. Are you saying you started training with Chang when you were six, then dedicated your entire life to following him just so you could write that wall of text?

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandem View Post
    I have a serious bone to pick with you, ************. But first off I do have one question about the actual content of your post: you give your age as 46. The events you describe as firsthand accounts began over 40 years ago. Are you saying you started training with Chang when you were six, then dedicated your entire life to following him just so you could write that wall of text?
    That actually wouldn't be any stupider than his post.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Hapkido
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mandem
    the contents of the chronicle are real at a later time i may produce documents.

There are 46 pages in the chronicle

The events that are described started when Chinil Chang lost his change to fame in “ARE DEMOS DEADLY” 1975.
    Nothing is mention in the chronicle stating that i was six years old in 1970.

So Mandem where did you get 46, 40, and 6 lotto numbers.

I dedicated time to help Chinil Chang not to hurt him. As he had changed because of the incident “ARE DEMOS DEADLY”.

I’ve been, my entire life with my family first 99,9% of the time and got many years yet to look forward.

Also the chronicle states that all students shared their memoirs as testimony of these trying times helping Chinil Change. To bring to all this wall of texted history. True or false, fact or fiction, right or wrong, agree or disagree 54 years for Chinil Chang what a waist.
    Anyway we are still friends.

By the way Ermghoti heart has spider syndrome every time it beats you read the evil that he speaks, taking away years of his life.

love, peace and be bless.

Style
    Cardio
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So... That was drivel? Masturbation? what?
    Train hard, fight easy.

Style
    Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    Genghis Khan destroeyed th true deadly hapkido empire

Thats why hapkido is so lame nowadays
    ^ This is a part of PitFighting lore now.

Also, Xman, you're a homo.

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mandem
    the contents of the chronicle are real at a later time i may produce documents.

There are 46 pages in the chronicle

The events that are described started when Chinil Chang lost his change to fame in “ARE DEMOS DEADLY” 1975.
    Nothing is mention in the chronicle stating that i was six years old in 1970.

So Mandem where did you get 46, 40, and 6 lotto numbers.

I dedicated time to help Chinil Chang not to hurt him. As he had changed because of the incident “ARE DEMOS DEADLY”.

I’ve been, my entire life with my family first 99,9% of the time and got many years yet to look forward.

Also the chronicle states that all students shared their memoirs as testimony of these trying times helping Chinil Change. To bring to all this wall of texted history. True or false, fact or fiction, right or wrong, agree or disagree 54 years for Chinil Chang what a waist.
    Anyway we are still friends.

By the way Ermghoti heart has spider syndrome every time it beats you read the evil that he speaks, taking away years of his life.

love, peace and be bless.
    Ah I see. Fair enough, I thought the 46 under your name was supposed to be your age. However I think I can be forgiven for misunderstanding a detail of that huge, incoherent wall of text.
    I still don't get why you wanted to help the guy. He was clearly delusional and psychotic, and he abused you and other students. Why would you follow him around for decades and even renovate his dojo for free (assuming this is true)?
    Also
    How the **** is Chang supposed to have survived dropping 600lbs on his head? A kid over here died from dropping 315 on his head a while back, but you claim that Chang only cut his head.
    Also
    Why the **** did you feel the need to repeat so many phrases in that wall of text? Why is it so long? Why???

(Also Ermghoti has always struck me as one of the nicer guys on this forum)

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (Also Ermghoti has always struck me as one of the nicer guys on this forum)
    I need to step up my game.

Quote Originally Posted by Xman
    I have absolutely no idea what this is supposed to mean. Are you using an online translator? If so, it isn't working. Your posts read like the Monty Python Hungarian Phrase Book sketch.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....
    Style
    JKD & Mok'bara
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The OP posted this on MAP too and it was no less horseshitty there

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...d.php?t=129254

Xmam is a gestalt entity which is why it reads like several lunatics simply whacked the keyboard with their peckers

Xman was not the lone writer as all student contribute to the heir of the hapkido empire chronicle as so stated through out. It was a joint venture and if you would like, I can have you meet Chinil Chang the main contributor + 7 students. We stayed with Chinil Chang to help him not hurt him.

Page 5 of 8 First 12345678 Last