Page 4 of 9 First 12345678 ... Last
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
    Looks like I just ruined any chance of training this weekend. It's going to be really hard to get a grip on anyone's lapel with the sprained thumb I got scrolling through that on my phone.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake of Doom View Post
    The power of St. Rigan protects me.
    Dan Severn: No it doesn't.

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy **** I just copied that into Microsoft Word to see how long it really was and it's 25,762 words. It fills 35 pages in size 10 font.
    OP needs to come back online so I can downvote more of his posts and ridicule him.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandem View Post
    Holy **** I just copied that into Microsoft Word to see how long it really was and it's 25,762 words. It fills 35 pages in size 10 font.
    OP needs to come back online so I can downvote more of his posts and ridicule him.
    I'm thinking that the OP is either a lover scorned, or is in the advanced stages of rabies.

I imagine that ever since their initial post, OP has been either frothing at the mouth and aggressively trying to bite off their own face, or has spent the last several days frequenting bath houses and other alternative lifestyle establishments, trying to fill the hole that Chang has left in their soul.

By now, Bullshido is probably not their priority, and I am guessing that they won't be back.

Style
    Turkish oil wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Genghis Khan destroeyed th true deadly hapkido empire

Thats why hapkido is so lame nowadays

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    Genghis Khan destroeyed th true deadly hapkido empire

Thats why hapkido is so lame nowadays
    This is a rare occasion when yours is not the most fanciful post in a thread.

DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mandem,

Thank you for your patience. Having taken a speed reading semester class around 1974, I made it a about half way through before tapping out. Your endurance is admirable.
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 4/02/2017 9:39am at .

Style
    Turkish oil wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    This is a rare occasion when yours is not the most fanciful post in a thread.
    Well there must be a reason why all korean MAs are cheap copies of japanese/chinese ones

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Click Here to Visit My Business
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    Well there must be a reason why all korean MAs are cheap copies of japanese/chinese ones
    Ssireum is pretty cool, although to your point it probably derived from the Mongol influence.

And although Judo originated in Japan, Korean Judo is really excellent.

Korean Olympic wrestling and boxing are also very respectable.

Somebody else on Bullshido stated they made it to or were aware of a good BJJ school in Seoul, and given Korea's Judo and Wrestling talent pools to draw from for cross training in BJJ, I can see how they would and could rapidly develop solid BJJ competitors.

Regarding Tae Kwon Do, or Hapikido, I really couldn't say, as they are not areas I have much experience in, except when I was forced to participate because of U.S. based multi-track seminars where I was a BJJ presenter and had to be a gracious participant in the other tracks to show support for the overall event.

What I can say is that the Korea work ethic is solid, and they tend to work hard when they set a team goal. (And drink hard)
    Last edited by WFMurphyPhD; 4/02/2017 10:56am at .

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Somebody else on Bullshido stated they made it to or were aware of a good BJJ school in Seoul, and given Korea's Judo and Wrestling talent pools to draw from for cross training in BJJ, I can see how they would and could rapidly develop solid BJJ competitors.
    I wish they would do like Kia and Hyundai, and come out with an equivalent product at a fraction of the price.

Page 4 of 9 First 12345678 ... Last