Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Central Maine
    Posts
    356
    Style
    Getting less fat
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Jon Jones on the straight and narrow? ---Bombom wants to know !

    Probably should have put this in the MMA forum, but I am being an asshole asking this, so I thought it belonged here.

    Jon Jones is done probation now. How long do you think he will stay out of trouble? I say six months, no longer than that.

  2. #2
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,494
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bombom View Post
    Probably should have put this in the MMA forum, but I am being an asshole asking this, so I thought it belonged here.

    Jon Jones is done probation now. How long do you think he will stay out of trouble? I say six months, no longer than that.
    That was a very mature and well thought out post. I must say you chose poorly ... or wisely ... with your YMAS choice.

    As for Jones ... huh ... I don't know enough to judge. He always seemed like a cock sheath to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  3. #3
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,494
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    also thread juggled and title changed caused I am a douche.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    513
    Style
    Judo
    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oops, accidentally downvoted. I guess I am a douche as well. But, my neighbor Master Ray says that is a good thing, because it is a cleansing agent.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    513
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    That was a very mature and well thought out post. I must say you chose poorly ... or wisely ... with your YMAS choice.
    This comment reminds me of the line from the movie Enemy of the State. "You're either incredibly smart, or incredibly stupid. I don't know which."

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,336
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Only things straight and narrow about Jon Jones are the lines of coke he snorts and the needles he uses to inject horsemeat into his ass.

    Beast LHW fighter in history, but such an asshat with a tainted legacy due to roidery.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
    Oops, accidentally downvoted. I guess I am a douche as well. But, my neighbor Master Ray says that is a good thing, because it is a cleansing agent.
    It's cool, I just took a point off you and gave it to Monkey.

    Cash Me Ousside?

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bombom View Post
    Probably should have put this in the MMA forum, but I am being an asshole asking this, so I thought it belonged here.

    Jon Jones is done probation now. How long do you think he will stay out of trouble? I say six months, no longer than that.
    Clomiphene and Letrozole? LOL

    Fertility drugs are the future of UFC juicing.

    It's exactly what the sport needs: more ovulation!

    http://www.ivf.com/clom.html

  9. #9
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    4,138
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Clomiphene and Letrozole? LOL

    Fertility drugs are the future of UFC juicing.

    It's exactly what the sport needs: more ovulation!

    http://www.ivf.com/clom.html
    That's what you take as part of post-cycle therapy.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,336
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post

    It's exactly what the sport needs: more ovulation!

    http://www.ivf.com/clom.html
    I agree.

    So, when do you make your pro debut?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in