Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    I totally missed that incident. Was it before my time on BS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moenstah View Post
    So it was WhiteShark after all! Thought it was the guy, but my iron memory has been a bit unreliable lately.

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V-9EtJ6vGE
    Maybe?

Kintanon
    Published on May 18, 2009
    Yep it was.

*edit edit*
    Still very sad I never got to spar with WhiteShark. He looks like so much fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Do you guys think it would be a good idea if I posted a video about concussions?
    Only if you do it while feigning(?) concussion symptoms.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you guys think it would be a good idea if I posted a video about concussions?
    No.

Whatever happened to Danny "I Beat Up a Subway Musician, So Gonna Celebrate My Wing Chun Mastery at McDonalds" Horgan.

This guy. He considers beating up Subway Bob his greatest feat. Somebody should kick his ass, audiovisually and metaphorically.

This shithead, self described "street fighter" films himself in staged fights. Watch all the way to the end and make a video about the **** that was.

Last edited by Ice Hole; 11/12/2017 3:53am at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey pals, some time ago I posted here a video of a karate guy being surprised and slammed by random guy, now that video is in commentary video about Aikido.

It starts from 4:26

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Could be made very informative.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    No.

Whatever happened to Danny "I Beat Up a Subway Musician, So Gonna Celebrate My Wing Chun Mastery at McDonalds" Horgan.

This guy. He considers beating up Subway Bob his greatest feat. Somebody should kick his ass, audiovisually and metaphorically.

This shithead, self described "street fighter" films himself in staged fights. Watch all the way to the end and make a video about the **** that was.

You're the only one who still cares. Go ahead, gets your hands dirty.

He's irrelevant to anyone else (e.g. HM's viewership).
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 11/12/2017 6:20am at .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How long does it take somebody to become a Special Tactics instructor in the Marines?

Because Frank Dux claims he became one just months after completing bootcamp.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How long does it take somebody to become a Special Tactics instructor in the Marines?

Because Frank Dux claims he became one just months after completing bootcamp.
    I never met an instructor of any type who wasn't at least an E-5 (Sergeant). That includes close to three years at the Infantry Training School, MCB, Camp Pendleton. Minimum for a drill instructor is E-5. The highest rank one can be awarded from boot camp is E-3 and there is only one of those per platoon, the Platoon Guide.

Dux is a shameless lying sack of ****.

http://www.marsoc.marines.mil/Units/...-School/MIQC1/

Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's the deal with "linear" and "circular" arts? Does that distinction actually mean anything?
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's the deal with "linear" and "circular" arts? Does that distinction actually mean anything?
    Circular art

Linear art

http://effectivenessofma.blogspot.rs...ar-motion.html

Linear Motion or Circular Motion
    When it comes to striking an opponent you must consider whether you will use a linear strike or circular strike. An example of a linear strike would be the classic front hand jab, a circular strike would be a rear hook punch. The initial instinct might be to throw the rear hook, assuming that you could deal greater damage and increase the likelihood of injuring your opponent enough to stop the fight, but the problem with that thought is that when you strike to the outside of the body you are not generally striking as important of target areas. There is a theory in the martial arts called attacking the center line. The center line of the body has a large concentration of “fight ender” points. The nose, neck, solar plexus, and groin are just the obvious examples, the face as a whole is one giant vulnerable spot, and it’s loaded with opportunities. But some of the spots we wouldn’t normally think of, like the liver, heart, the point under the navel and the sternum can also cause an exceptional damage.
    But, on the side of the body the head and legs are really the only single shot fight ending points available. Punches to the arms really don’t do as much damage as other areas could, in fact you and your buddies have punched each other in the arms. Another downside of the circular movement of certain strikes is the telegraphic nature of the strike. While a straight jab is quick and hard to see coming, a haymaker punch can be seen before the punch has even been prepared fully, let alone thrown. The type of person who starts a fight with a haymaker shouldn’t be able to land a punch because of the they are telling the world that they are coming and they leave themselves vulnerable for too long before their strike would hit.
    The time a large circular strike would be appropriate is when the opponent has committed to a failed movement and is off balance, unable to either block your strike or counter with one of their own, then when you use the strike your circular strike will be powerful enough to end the fight, especially if you strike to the temple or mastoid.
    But, every situation is unique and should you find yourself in a situation that would merit a circular strike do not hesitate to use it.
    Sincerely,
    Mr. Waaler
    Last edited by jimbo salvatore; 11/20/2017 6:51am at .