Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Style
    Tough Guy Incorporated
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Burrell Skip Koepke, Seki Ryu Japanese JuJitsu, a FRAUD?

Lol, this guy claims to be a 10th Dan Soke of Seki Ryu JuJitsu from Sanzo Seki; however, the truth is Linda Gross was left the Seki Ryu system by Sanzo Seki upon his death. Go look up his YouTube videos, they are pathetic yet hilarious. His techniques are all magician tricks, no real waza at all. Anybody have info on this phony quack?

Also, he has an affiliate in the New Orleans area named Eric Hite. This guy is hilarious too; he quit training in the mid 90's over a legitimate local Sensei refusing to test him for Black Belt. Hite reappears in 2015 or so at a seminar and meets Koepke. Hite goes up to North Carolina and trains with Koepke in Koepke's backyard. Out of this Koepke promotes him from NikKyu (his last legitimate earned rank from the 90's) to 4th Dan!!! How do you jump someone this far???? LOL, lol Hite's next plan is when Koepke passes away is to immediately promote himself to 10th Dan. Does this guy have any morals, code of honor, or dignity?

More facts on Eric Hite, he has a FALSE Judo rank issued by Bruce Bethers of the United States JiuJitsu Federation. Hite has never trained in the art of Judo nor has he ever earned a rank in art of Judo. How does an organization like the USJF issue a Judo rank to Hite and not verify his credentials, look at him on video(minimum) or have him come in to demonstrate/test to prove his skills?

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please read the MABS stickies.

Generally speaking, this isn't where you post stuff for other people to investigate. This is where you post as thorough an investigation as you currently have, and then ask others for help.

Said investigation should include
    1) Proof of wrongdoing
    2) Proof of decieit
    3) Screen shots
    4) Correspondence that you have had with the individual discussing questionable claims.

Also if you have any vested interest in said investigation you should disclose that immediately.

Welcome to Bullshido and feel free to add more info.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Click Here to Visit My Business
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SILAS CROCKER View Post
    Lol, this guy claims to be a 10th Dan Soke of Seki Ryu JuJitsu from Sanzo Seki; however, the truth is Linda Gross was left the Seki Ryu system by Sanzo Seki upon his death. Go look up his YouTube videos, they are pathetic yet hilarious. His techniques are all magician tricks, no real waza at all. Anybody have info on this phony quack?

Also, he has an affiliate in the New Orleans area named Eric Hite. This guy is hilarious too; he quit training in the mid 90's over a legitimate local Sensei refusing to test him for Black Belt. Hite reappears in 2015 or so at a seminar and meets Koepke. Hite goes up to North Carolina and trains with Koepke in Koepke's backyard. Out of this Koepke promotes him from NikKyu (his last legitimate earned rank from the 90's) to 4th Dan!!! How do you jump someone this far???? LOL, lol Hite's next plan is when Koepke passes away is to immediately promote himself to 10th Dan. Does this guy have any morals, code of honor, or dignity?

More facts on Eric Hite, he has a FALSE Judo rank issued by Bruce Bethers of the United States JiuJitsu Federation. Hite has never trained in the art of Judo nor has he ever earned a rank in art of Judo. How does an organization like the USJF issue a Judo rank to Hite and not verify his credentials, look at him on video(minimum) or have him come in to demonstrate/test to prove his skills?
    Do you mean the United States Judo Federation or the United States Jiu-Jitsu Federation?

The United States Judo Federation has a rigorous process for recognizing Judo ranks as far as I am aware.

I have no idea if the United States Jiu-Jitsu Federation does, as they are separate organizations...
    Last edited by WFMurphyPhD; 3/31/2017 9:58am at .

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Please read the MABS stickies.

Generally speaking, this isn't where you post stuff for other people to investigate. This is where you post as thorough an investigation as you currently have, and then ask others for help.

Said investigation should include
    1) Proof of wrongdoing
    2) Proof of decieit
    3) Screen shots
    4) Correspondence that you have had with the individual discussing questionable claims.

Also if you have any vested interest in said investigation you should disclose that immediately.

Welcome to Bullshido and feel free to add more info.
    YMAS from MABS

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    YMAS from MABS

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
    For some reason a "Susan Piper" here on the forum doesn't like it when I enforce the rules and do my job as a Staff Member.
    I will never understand people.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to give some context...

Okay, I mean for the LOLs...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=65c3KQ1Y9vo

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    Just to give some context...

Okay, I mean for the LOLs...

Fixed and I think my favorite part was "title text here" after the demo in what looks like a doctors office.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How come all the other types of jiu jitsu seem to have control over the force ....... except mine?

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Click Here to Visit My Business
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    How come all the other types of jiu jitsu seem to have control over the force ....... except mine?
    You probably should try eating more fiber. That helped me with my having to use the force problem.

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Because the Force is like magnetism, and opposite magnets attract. But since BJJ is obviously for men who are attracted to other men, the laws of magnetism don't apply to it

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last