Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    Bjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Oh, I'm sure. I just want to yell "what if he has a pointed stick" or slightly more pertinent obvious objections from the peanut gallery.

"What if he's not an idiot and is standing more than ten feet away?"

"What if he's not an idiot, and just yanks back with both hands and pulls the trigger?"

"What if he's not an idiot, and stabs you in the face with the muzzle to create space, then shoots you?"

"How many times have you tried this against somebody who is not an idiot and was trying to kill you?"

"How many times have you been shot?"

"How many videos do you have of this working in real life?"

"What if he has a pointed stick?"
    The response to 'what if they want to kill you' is then you would already be dead.

They make you role play everything and make you beg ect so its not as obvious that you are going to do anything and it all centres around getting out of the bullets trajectory.

Which brings me to my previous statements. No one is going to kidnap you with serious firepower or even mug you with something that isnt easily concealable.

Gotta give them a gold star for imagination though.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Never....See how effective it is?

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravbizarre View Post
    The response to 'what if they want to kill you' is then you would already be dead.

They make you role play everything and make you beg ect so its not as obvious that you are going to do anything and it all centres around getting out of the bullets trajectory.

Which brings me to my previous statements. No one is going to kidnap you with serious firepower or even mug you with something that isnt easily concealable.

Gotta give them a gold star for imagination though.
    But what if he has a pointed stick?
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They do have defences against bayonets which is the same as pointed stick. Pretty rubbish but they do have it, not sure how much better or worse it is compared to something else.

(By rubbish i mean its low percentage like maybe under 5% chance of working)

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They've over hyped it, its just disarm techs. I always said to myself, its ok to know but if you need to disarm somone holding an auto/semi auto rifle at you your either in a warzone, wanted by the government or pissed of somone you shouldnt have.
    Oh, I'm sure. I just want to yell "what if he has a pointed stick" or slightly more pertinent obvious objections from the peanut gallery.

"What if he's not an idiot and is standing more than ten feet away?"

"What if he's not an idiot, and just yanks back with both hands and pulls the trigger?"

"What if he's not an idiot, and stabs you in the face with the muzzle to create space, then shoots you?"

"How many times have you tried this against somebody who is not an idiot and was trying to kill you?"

"How many videos do you have of this working in real life?"

"What if he has a pointed stick?"
    These Krav guys have some great Ninja disappearing tricks, I'll give them that. Whenever I offer to allow them to demonstrate their awesome knife or firearm disarm techniques against me armed with a shock knife or simunitions, poof they disappear.
    "Hang on let me get my shock knife and we'll see if this works."
    "What's a shock knife?"
    "It's a training knife that pumps 10k volts into your ass if you mess up."
    I turn to retrieve from my gym bag, turn back, and they're gone.
    I've never had the simunitions with me but just a mention makes them choke and change subject with amazing alacrity, I can only assume it would be the same reaction if I had them with me.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They do have defences against bayonets which is the same as pointed stick. Pretty rubbish but they do have it, not sure how much better or worse it is compared to something else.

(By rubbish i mean its low percentage like maybe under 5% chance of working)
    What if a homicidal maniac comes at you with a bunch of loganberries?
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Cardio
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lattice pastry defence?
    Train hard, fight easy.

Style
    Jacket wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We did loganberries last week.

Oh ho what about raspberries then?

Style
    Bjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The KM response would be 'kick them in the berries and run'

Page 2 of 2 First 12