Page 5 of 30 First 12345678915 ... Last
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Mayweather doesn't KO the people he usually fights.

Because they are so. Much. Better. Than. Conor. McGregor.

Fucking Nate Diaz basically TKO'ed McGregor, you'd best believe Mayweather miiiight find a way to do so as well.
    Diaz vs Mayweather would be funny to watch. 12 rounds of Diaz getting punched in the face while laughing that it has no effect.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    But he has to respect Conor's power. And he will. Mayweather is a smart boxer.
    So wouldn't it look like every match GSP has fought?? Basically pattycake.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    So wouldn't it look like every match GSP has fought?? Basically pattycake.
    GSP is a smart fucking fighter too. The crowd boos because they're idiots. And also because the best fighting isn't always the most exciting fighting. That's why you have the UFC putting two shitty fighters together, standing toe to toe like morons punching each other in the face until somebody falls down. And then they call if fight of the year or some ****. Smart fighters try not to get punched in the face. Imagine that.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, Woodley vs. Wonderboy, by the way..... That was a good fight. People boo because they are dumbasses.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keslet View Post
    You know, I can see the appeal for Mayweather...it would be a big payday for an opponent he should totally dominate. For McGregor, though, it's a big payday that could end his career and embarrass the hell out of him. It's not like he's hurting for big payday fights, right? Why would he take this one at this point in his career?
    Money, dude. BIG money. $100 million maybe, depending on how the purses are structured. This would almost certainly be the biggest grossing prize fight of all time.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Money, dude. BIG money. $100 million maybe, depending on how the purses are structured. This would almost certainly be the biggest grossing prize fight of all time.
    100% agree. With all the hype the purse would be epic.

Style
    Wrestle, Kickbox, Aikido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess I wasn't thinking on that scale...McGregor has been getting big purses for MMA, but nothing like what his piece of a $100 million event would be. I'd take a pretty good beating for that kind of money to...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess I wasn't thinking on that scale...McGregor has been getting big purses for MMA, but nothing like what his piece of a $100 million event would be. I'd take a pretty good beating for that kind of money to...
    No dude. That could be his cut. Mayweather vs. Pacquiao grossed $400M. The purse was $300M. Floyd got $180M. Manny got $120M. This would almost certainly be bigger.
    Last edited by Devil; 3/13/2017 6:08pm at .

Style
    Wrestle, Kickbox, Aikido
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No dude. That could be his cut. Mayweather vs. Pacquiao grossed $400M. The purse was $300M. Floyd got $180M. Manny got $120M. This would almost certainly be bigger.
    Holy Crap! I don't usually pay much attention to the payouts for fights, I had no idea an individual fighter could make that much just as his piece of the pie. Okay, forget what I said before, McGregor should be trying to get this fight yesterday!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy Crap! I don't usually pay much attention to the payouts for fights, I had no idea an individual fighter could make that much just as his piece of the pie. Okay, forget what I said before, McGregor should be trying to get this fight yesterday!
    Right. And if I remember correctly, I think Mayweather promotes his own fights so he gets paid off the profit on the remaining revenue as well. And we haven't even started talking about sponsor money.

Page 5 of 30 First 12345678915 ... Last