Page 4 of 30 First 1234567814 ... Last
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your money is safe. This **** will never happen.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Your money is safe. This **** will never happen.
    He has a lot of fans, but if a bunch of sharp/pro money goes on Floyd right on the end it could shift the odds real quick.

Or do you mean this fight? Cause it's gonna happen I think.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    He has a lot of fans, but if a bunch of sharp/pro money goes on Floyd right on the end it could shift the odds real quick.

The fight will never happen. I'll eat a bag of dog **** on live video if it does.

Okay, that was a lie. I won't eat a bag of dog ****. But I don't think the fight will happen. That part was true.

Style
    Wrestle, Kickbox, Aikido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post

You know, I can see the appeal for Mayweather...it would be a big payday for an opponent he should totally dominate. For McGregor, though, it's a big payday that could end his career and embarrass the hell out of him. It's not like he's hurting for big payday fights, right? Why would he take this one at this point in his career? He's king of his hill right now, and other than the cash this fight is nothing but downside IMO...(unless he does get some kind of fluky win, in which case his ego gets too big to fit in an arena, and boxing fans the world over have their heads explode)

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quite simple - boxing purses are WAY larger than the chickenfeed the UFC pays its fighters (or at least those fighters who don't say OUTRAGEOUS bullshit in interviews). If McGregor could negotiate a big payday vs Mayweather, he'd be stupid not to go in there, get fucking assraped in less than two rounds and then retire on a humongous pile of money.

Same with Mayweather - super easy fight against a jumped-up shittalking midget, massive payday. Total win-win fight for both competitors. The only people who massively lose are actual fight fans who're sick of the ****-show modern MMA has turned into.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ass raped in less than two rounds? You think Mayweather would knock McGregor out? I don't see that happening. I don't see him even trying. McGregor has legitimate KO power. Why would Mayweather risk it? I think he'd fight conservatively as hell. Working the jab, dancing, just generally outboxing him.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    This thread appears to have been posted in the wrong section. I suggest it be moved to Sherdog where it belongs.
    I'm pretty sure they have roughly 500 of these Connor vs threads already.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ass raped in less than two rounds? You think Mayweather would knock McGregor out? I don't see that happening. I don't see him even trying. McGregor has legitimate KO power. Why would Mayweather risk it? I think he'd fight conservatively as hell. Working the jab, dancing, just generally outboxing him.
    Mayweather doesn't KO the people he usually fights.

Because they are so. Much. Better. Than. Conor. McGregor.

Fucking Nate Diaz basically TKO'ed McGregor, you'd best believe Mayweather miiiight find a way to do so as well.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or running backwards while shoulder rolling. I suspect it would be similar to the Pacman fight, but probably even more boring as I doubt McMidget could even figure out how to punch at Mayweather.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Mayweather doesn't KO the people he usually fights.

Because they are so. Much. Better. Than. Conor. McGregor.

Fucking Nate Diaz basically TKO'ed McGregor, you'd best believe Mayweather miiiight find a way to do so as well.
    But he has to respect Conor's power. And he will. Mayweather is a smart boxer.

Page 4 of 30 First 1234567814 ... Last