Page 2 of 30 First 12345612 ... Last
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    I respect you, Rayce, I really do. But if that post was anonymous, I'd go like "Utter fucking moron".
    Basically I said a bunch words to say, Connor has a punchers chance and is good at making space. Andrew berto was like +2500 when he fought floyd. That's 25 to 1 on pay out. I will take Connor at those odds.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    That's a fair point about the sparring. Still, though. It's Floyd Mayweather. He's too good. And he's too smart. I mean, not in a book learnin' kind of way. ************ can't read. But in a boxing sense, yeah he is. He is never going to get sucked in to Conor's game. He will be patient and elusive and win every round on points easily. It will be a boring fight as well, I would imagine.
    I want Connor to trip him repeatedly if he tries to clinch. It may embarrass him and make him fight sloppy.
    Last edited by Raycetpfl; 3/13/2017 10:18am at .

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    I want Connor to trip him repeatedly if he trys to clinch. It may embarrass him and make him fight sloppy.
    So he gets DQ'd, you mean?

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's inspect those words.

1) "One shot power and being Fantastic in the clinch is the recipe to beat Floyd."

Sounds like the typical anti-boxing under boxing rules strategy. It might still work for a journeyman against an upcoming prospect, but on Floyd's level: forget it. Also, you think Floyd doesn't know how to clinch?

2) Now can Connor do it? Probably not but I will be putting money on him if the odds are right. The higher the weight they fight at the better Connors chance is.

Point is Floyd is just SEVERAL CLASSES above Connor, it would be a joke. Whatever the odds, you'll lose the money.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So he gets DQ'd, you mean?
    They will let it slide once or thrice.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They will let it slide once or thrice.
    I just don't think trickery or gimmicky bullshit is going to get it done. I don't think Conor can get it done, period. Is it possible? Yeah, in the same way most other **** that is damn near impossible is technically still possible. I think Floyd would make Conor look stupid.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just don't think trickery or gimmicky bullshit is going to get it done. I don't think Conor can get it done, period. Is it possible? Yeah, in the same way most other **** that is damn near impossible is technically still possible. I think Floyd would make Conor look stupid.
    They said this same kind of stuff about MegaReem when he fought Badi Hari and KOed him or when he won the K1 Grand Prix.

I am not sure Floyds clinching strategy is going to work. Like most of the mma KO machines Connor has power while moving backwards. It's definitely a long shot but it's a good bet. I think Manny would be a much harder fight for Connor actually. We shall see because it's gonna happen.

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reminder: Connor got outstruck by Nate freaking Diaz.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Reminder: Connor got outstruck by Nate freaking Diaz.
    "They both have hands, they both can fight," he continued.

"I’m a world-class fighter and they do more than hold their own."- Andrew Ward
    The Diaz Brothers have an odd style but lets not act like it's not effective as hell.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They said this same kind of stuff about MegaReem when he fought Badi Hari and KOed him or when he won the K1 Grand Prix.

I am not sure Floyds clinching strategy is going to work. Like most of the mma KO machines Connor has power while moving backwards. It's definitely a long shot but it's a good bet. I think Manny would be a much harder fight for Connor actually. We shall see because it's gonna happen.
    Pfft. Yeah, it's possible for Conor to win, just like it was possible for all those other people that got an L by their name after they fought Floyd. Now, on the other hand, Floyd is fucking old. There's no denying that. And when fighters get too old, **** happens. I just highly doubt it. I'd watch the fight though. That's for sure.

Page 2 of 30 First 12345612 ... Last