Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... Last

Style
    Muay Thai, HEMA, SCA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

So apparently Floyd Mayweather is coming out of retirement for Connor Mcgregor

Found this article about Floyd Mayweather coming out of retirement to fight Connor Mcgregor..

dont know if its real or not.

What do you think will happen?

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/f...r-fight-031117

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, **** you for even posting that.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    Bjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mayweather will hopefully end his career. Connor is a good fighter but hes held up two divisions now. Defend your belt or gtfo.

Style
    Muay Thai, HEMA, SCA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Man, **** you for even posting that.
    aw., why? i thought it was pertinent information.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's all wolf tickets.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    “Today, I’m officially out of retirement for Conor McGregor,” Mayweather said in a video posted by FightHype.com. “We don’t need to waste no time. We need to make this [expletive] happen quickly. Let’s get it on in June.”
    now "we don't need to waste no time". yeah, still not happening.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll believe it when I see them walking to the ring.

But let's say it happens. Conor can't do **** with Floyd and he knows it. I just saw a video the other day of Freddie Roach talking about Conor visiting his gym and getting beaten up pretty good by one or two of the boxers there. Mayweather is the best in the world. He'll eat McGregor alive. However, there's no doubt McGregor would make a **** ton of money. So my guess is that if somehow it does happen, Conor will take his loss and his money and retire.

I'd kind of like to see that too. Ronda is gone. GSP is going to lose to Bisping (yeah, that's my prediction. I'm going on record now). Then maybe Conor leaves. Part of me wants to see the UFC fail for sucking so hard and for being owned and operated by nitwits who don't understand the sport.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I'll believe it when I see them walking to the ring.

But let's say it happens. Conor can't do **** with Floyd and he knows it. I just saw a video the other day of Freddie Roach talking about Conor visiting his gym and getting beaten up pretty good by one or two of the boxers there. Mayweather is the best in the world. He'll eat McGregor alive. However, there's no doubt McGregor would make a **** ton of money. So my guess is that if somehow it does happen, Conor will take his loss and his money and retire.

I'd kind of like to see that too. Ronda is gone. GSP is going to lose to Bisping (yeah, that's my prediction. I'm going on record now). Then maybe Conor leaves. Part of me wants to see the UFC fail for sucking so hard and for being owned and operated by nitwits who don't understand the sport.
    Connor isn't the same dudes in sparring I would bet. Guys with show stopping power look like a shell of themselves in sparring. If a powerful fighter were to lightly spar a training partner he may look competitive because he isn't uncorking thunder and lightning. One shot power and being Fantastic in the clinch is the recipe to beat Floyd. Now can Connor do it? Probably not but I will be putting money on him if the odds are right. The higher the weight they fight at the better Connors chances are.
    Last edited by Raycetpfl; 3/13/2017 9:54am at .

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Connor isn't the same dudes in sparring I would bet. Guys with show stopping power look like a shell of themselves in sparring. If a powerful fighter were to lightly spar a training partner he may look competitive because he isn't uncorking thunder and lightning. One shot power and being Fantastic in the clinch is the recipe to beat Floyd. Now can Connor do it? Probably not but I will be putting money on him if the odds are right. The higher the weight they fight at the better Connors chance is.
    I respect you, Rayce, I really do. But my instant reaction to that post was "Utter fucking moron".
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 3/13/2017 10:00am at .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Connor isn't the same dudes in sparring I would bet. Guys with show stopping power look like a shell of themselves in sparring. If a powerful fighter were to lightly spar a training partner he may look competitive because he isn't uncorking thunder and lightning. One shot power and being Fantastic in the clinch is the recipe to beat Floyd. Now can Connor do it? Probably not but I will be putting money on him if the odds are right. The higher the weight they fight at the better Connors chance is.
    That's a fair point about the sparring. Still, though. It's Floyd Mayweather. He's too good. And he's too smart. I mean, not in a book learnin' kind of way. ************ can't read. But in a boxing sense, yeah he is. He is never going to get sucked in to Conor's game. He will be patient and elusive and win every round on points easily. It will be a boring fight as well, I would imagine.

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... Last