Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2005 2:12am

Style: basically newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mantis
    Who are your referring to in particular? Hedge? Because I think he's said on more than one occassion that he sucks.

its not just people talking themselves up, although they do. on this site people genearlly just put other people down and dismiss everything except what they know. if this so laughably true, i'd like to see them challenge said people and back it up with video. simple.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2005 4:58am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Yo Yo
    if this so laughably true, i'd like to see them challenge said people and back it up with video. simple.
    :icon_sad:

Seeker of Knowledge

Posted On:
    8/09/2005 5:13am

supporting member
     Style: Chen Style Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    its not just people talking themselves up, although they do. on this site people genearlly just put other people down and dismiss everything except what they know. if this so laughably true, i'd like to see them challenge said people and back it up with video. simple.

Thats such a wrong generalisation... as has been said many times nearly all the people on this site slate the **** out of those who make some incredibly spurious claims but then if you dont make **** claims they accept and welcome... re the video... the clues are there...
    "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
    People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
    Affirm Strength
    Hold Resolve
    Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2005 9:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no they call anything aside from what they practice to be bullshido. this is the general notion on this site, not the exception--so dont bother telling me this or that person respects other arts. none of them have any credibility until they put up against who they talk smack about, and show video proof. end of story.

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    8/09/2005 9:41am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We respect respectable schools.
    Last edited by Locu5; 8/09/2005 9:42am at . Reason: changed arts to schools

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2005 10:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by locu5
    We respect respectable schools.
    and you all can judge a school by looking at it from the outside. why not go and challenge their teachers and video tape it, so we can truly put them to rest, otherwise its just mental masturbation and chest beating.

Seeker of Knowledge

Posted On:
    8/09/2005 10:11am

supporting member
     Style: Chen Style Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no they call anything aside from what they practice to be bullshido. this is the general notion on this site, not the exception--so dont bother telling me this or that person respects other arts. none of them have any credibility until they put up against who they talk smack about, and show video proof. end of story.

Oh for fucks sake... you are either mentally retarded or just a ****...

I practice Taiji... now many on this forum have criticised and belittled many taiji practitioners who make the claims that Taiji is king kongs dick... but those same people have not however criticised me for practicing it... therefore we have to acknowledge that you typing "no they call anything aside from what they practice to be bullshido. this is the general notion on this site, not the exception" is crap at best and plain wrong... if you dont make the claim that your particular MA can make you fly, shoot qi/chi/ki balls from your penis or too d34dly for life then generally most people on this board accepts... you seem to have a problem with that... a few members have made reports on various schools and have called some useless... that happens.. get over it... not every MA school is professionally taught and the plain fact of the matter is that there are some very dodgy MA schools out there...

Re your beloved video evidence... well firstly practice what you preach... if you aint even gonna walk the walk shut the **** up... secondly many if not all these "schools" will flat out refuse to comply with such a deal... now if you really want to see some video of whoever beating who ever up then do as suggested and search out the fucking videos in the appropriate fucking section... otherwise begone vassal...

If I sound overly harsh tough fucking titties... I am sick, tired and the kids have been riding my arse all day... so shoot me...
    "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
    People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
    Affirm Strength
    Hold Resolve
    Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    8/09/2005 10:14am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go train. When you are actually a martial artist, your opinions on this might matter a bit. We actively investigate schools and make reviews; you can find threads on this. I do wish we had more, but I think we are working on that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2005 6:58pm

Style: SD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And the beat goes on.... Ok, the song was wrote before any of you were born.
    The never ending story?

Much Love thought the school was not BS. He did say that they would be owned by MMA. That much I agree with. I do think it was much tougher than what HH thought it would be. You MAY HAVE based them from what you read on here and believed it.
    They do it as a hobby and not for competion. It is not a competion based school. Don't know what they tell their students about how well they would fare in a RBSD situation. How well would you think they would do?
    Also, I don't care anything about the vid.
    Last edited by OU812IC!; 8/09/2005 10:34pm at . Reason: To make it clearer to whom I was refering.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    8/10/2005 12:46am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like how, so long after it's inception, this little **** tornado is still devestating coastal villages in ways that were impossible to predict when it was first started. It's a beautiful example of complexity theory

JC: It's a canon powershot s200 handheld digicam.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children