Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Seeker of Knowledge

Posted On:
    8/08/2005 9:24am

supporting member
     Style: Chen Style Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey JC... syy has th3 d34dly... tbh syy is a confrontational belittler... which means he has a severe case of small persons disease...

syy... I have yet to read a credible post from you... as for the BJJ nutriding/as the whole thrust of this site seems to be that anything except JJ is bullshido thing... your reading comprehension level must be smaller than your IQ... whilst there is an abundance of BJJ people on this board they only deride the wild arse comments made by some real pukes... I do Taiji myself and havent once been derided for it... but then I havent called anyone out or tried to imply that I am the d34dly either...

Oh and btw where is your video regarding your fighting prowess...??
    "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
    People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
    Affirm Strength
    Hold Resolve
    Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    8/08/2005 9:34am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tai chi *****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2005 10:08am

Style: basically newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogey
    Connection cable missing, computer has virus(es?). Computer is 6 year old compaq presario.

Left click: Downloads.

Also: Try mchthrowdown vids.

For me vs. shaolin do: Austin mcthrowdown, me vs. qwerty. In fact, most of the fights in the austin mcthrowdown vids have me.

So...me vs. you challenge match ahoy, eh steel?

looks you have offers from people to upload it for you to settle this once and for all. we all want to see how you somehow managed to use your 5 years of experience against someone with 4 to 5 years of experience.

Seeker of Knowledge

Posted On:
    8/08/2005 10:34am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by locu5
    Tai chi *****.

LMAO... thanks now I feel welcome...
    "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
    People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
    Affirm Strength
    Hold Resolve

Seeker of Knowledge

Posted On:
    8/08/2005 10:36am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Yo Yo
    li no read good to well

i no be arsed to do as told lots and look myself at recommended places
    Fixed it for ya...

Banish Uncertainty
    Affirm Strength
    Hold Resolve

The Eternal n00b

Posted On:
    8/08/2005 11:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: CM Boxing/BJJ/RBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogey
    While I have the commitee's attention, i'd like some opinions on this idea. If I brought the digicam to the next austin mcthrowdown, and had whoever was bringing the camera film the LCD display, that would be a roundabout way to see the video. It would be tiny and soundless, but I could provide commentary.

OPINIONS PLZ?

The point is a lot of people view this thread as evidence of HH talking smack and not backing it up.

Getting a video out, no matter how bad the quality, will lay this to rest once and for all. I think in this case it's doubly important, given HH's mod status.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2005 2:46pm

Style: basically newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeddy
    The point is a lot of people view this thread as evidence of HH talking smack and not backing it up.

Getting a video out, no matter how bad the quality, will lay this to rest once and for all. I think in this case it's doubly important, given HH's mod status.

agreed.

and the blockheads who keep asking me about my skills: how often do I need to say I am a newbie and merely am pointing out that this site is full of blowhards who claim to be superior yet refuse to post any video to support the claim.

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    8/08/2005 3:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    agreed.

and the blockheads who keep asking me about my skills: how often do I need to say I am a newbie and merely am pointing out that this site is full of blowhards who claim to be superior yet refuse to post any video to support the claim.
    Who are your referring to in particular? Hedge? Because I think he's said on more than one occassion that he sucks.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

wants jade ring

Posted On:
    8/08/2005 3:22pm

supporting member
     Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, yes, yes... But just what exactly does he suck?

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    8/08/2005 3:56pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    agreed.

You're a newbie, lecturing people who aren't. There's plenty of video on this site, I have gigs of movies off bullshido. You just have to dig them up.

There's also a problem with sets here - there's the set of people that do ma, the set of people that own and can operate a video camera, and the subset of people that can edit a video into something internet ready. Getting the videos out is an interesting logistical problem we are getting better at handling as time passes.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.