Posted On:
    8/07/2005 9:42pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Yo Yo
    no I suck. even more than you probably.
    I'll fight your teacher, or your classmates. After having Peter H. pound his knuckles bloody through MMA gloves on the back of my skull, noone at your school can get through my wormy carapace.

I've answered all the rest of your cockwaving before.

I'll leave the rest of this sad collection of weak infantry ensconced in flaming bunkers to others. TBM can give testimonial to my sucking.

By the way...are you DEFENDING shaolin-do?

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    8/07/2005 9:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also:

While I have the commitee's attention, i'd like some opinions on this idea. If I brought the digicam to the next austin mcthrowdown, and had whoever was bringing the camera film the LCD display, that would be a roundabout way to see the video. It would be tiny and soundless, but I could provide commentary.

OPINIONS PLZ?

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2005 10:42pm

Style: basically newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogey
    I'll fight your teacher, or your classmates. After having Peter H. pound his knuckles bloody through MMA gloves on the back of my skull, noone at your school can get through my wormy carapace.

I've answered all the rest of your cockwaving before.

I'll leave the rest of this sad collection of weak infantry ensconced in flaming bunkers to others. TBM can give testimonial to my sucking.

By the way...are you DEFENDING shaolin-do?

no I've never even heard of shaolin do before tonight.
    forget the fact that I don't like your excuses and alll...BUT WHERE"S THE VIDEO?????simple question

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2005 11:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    As he said, ON HIS CAMERA.
    I must've missed that trying to get through 50 pages of this thing. Why isn't the video uploaded digitally?

Knee + Head = Black Eye * 2

Posted On:
    8/07/2005 11:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I...don't care.

I did straight bjj both fights. BAD Bjj. You know the TMAer stereotype of BJJ as standing stiffly, throwing a weak jab before attempting a sad, bent forward parody of a proper shot?
    That was me.

I doubt I threw a single commited strike.

The fact of my victory over a 2nd degree BB is condemnation enough.

While I have the commitee's attention, i'd like some opinions on this idea. If I brought the digicam to the next austin mcthrowdown, and had whoever was bringing the camera film the LCD display, that would be a roundabout way to see the video. It would be tiny and soundless, but I could provide commentary.

OPINIONS PLZ?
    Here's a better idea, is the tape in DV format? If so, I can PM or Email you my physical address and I'll rip the tape to PC for you.

I understand this requires a level of trust, so if you're not comfortable with it, I understand. If you are I'll be prompt with posting the video though.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2005 12:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samfoo
    Here's a better idea, is the tape in DV format? If so, I can PM or Email you my physical address and I'll rip the tape to PC for you.

I understand this requires a level of trust, so if you're not comfortable with it, I understand. If you are I'll be prompt with posting the video though.

there we go. at least we'll get some good entertainiment. i talk about people who diss others without video proof of themselves as being hypocritical, but more importantly I'd just like to see some real style vs style fights.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    8/08/2005 12:15am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Yo Yo
    yea that makes alot of sense for them to not use their style to its fullest while you could use your grappling to its fullest. you still haven't replied to being busted over your excuse and misrepresentation of your past MA experience. If JJ experience is all that counts, than you would have had 9 months to zero head start. If all experience counts than you would've had a year head start if I recall.

by the way nice video.

I bet you could find a bjj fighter who'd let you use any technique you please, provided he is as well.

I think you need a sig that says "Typical Steel Yo-Yo thread: SYY posts, says BS is a bunch of keyboard warriors that are FOS, a line forms to fight him, he backs out"

Also, what's the issue with your cam again HH?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    8/08/2005 12:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Connection cable missing, computer has virus(es?). Computer is 6 year old compaq presario.

there we go. at least we'll get some good entertainiment. i talk about people who diss others without video proof of themselves as being hypocritical, but more importantly I'd just like to see some real style vs style fights.
    Left click: Downloads.

Also: Try mchthrowdown vids.

For me vs. shaolin do: Austin mcthrowdown, me vs. qwerty. In fact, most of the fights in the austin mcthrowdown vids have me.

So...me vs. you challenge match ahoy, eh steel?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2005 1:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Connection cable missing, computer has virus(es?). Computer is 6 year old compaq presario.

For me vs. shaolin do: Austin mcthrowdown, me vs. qwerty. In fact, most of the fights in the austin mcthrowdown vids have me.

i dont mean throw downs, i mean high level practitioners, going to schools and challenging people like you claimed happened here. i will face you after a year of training. my five days doesnt match up to your 5 years.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    8/08/2005 1:55am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What's the model number of the camera? We have to just make this work after so long.

SYY, did I read that right? 5 DAYS and you're here lecturing people?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.