Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2005 9:08pm

Style: basically newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by locu5
    Where are you from Steel Yo Yo? Do you actively fight?

Florida and I just recently started in baguazhan after taking about 6 months of jiu jitsu about 4 years ago.

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    8/07/2005 9:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you actively spar hard to full contact? About how often? What rules do you spar under?

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    8/07/2005 9:12pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Yo Yo
    so let me get this striaght, you wanted to be able to grapple as hard as you like and throw on any submission as you like but your opponent was only allowed to strike LIGHTLY?
    Yes. Exactly. With their future buisiness and reputation on the line, shaolin-do officials agreed to a match where they could not strike effectively.

Which explains the bloody nose, I guess. And the cries of "**** him up!" and etc. from the suddenly lord of the flies-esque shaolin-do black belts in attendance (there to intercept me should I make it to the next chamber and/or find a medpack).

LMAO LMAO LMAO
    LOL ASSHITTER JIM LOL

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2005 9:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by locu5
    Do you actively spar hard to full contact? About how often? What rules do you spar under?
    no I do not, which is why I don't put myself ahead of other people's skills, which is what the majority of the people on this site do...of course without putting up any video to prove it..this post was a classic example.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    8/07/2005 9:14pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's fight, steel.

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2005 9:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogey
    Yes. Exactly. With their future buisiness and reputation on the line, shaolin-do officials agreed to a match where they could not strike effectively.

Which explains the bloody nose, I guess. And the cries of "**** him up!" and etc. from the suddenly lord of the flies-esque shaolin-do black belts in attendance (there to intercept me should I make it to the next chamber and/or find a medpack).

LOL ASSHITTER JIM LOL
    yea that makes alot of sense for them to not use their style to its fullest while you could use your grappling to its fullest. you still haven't replied to being busted over your excuse and misrepresentation of your past MA experience. If JJ experience is all that counts, than you would have had 9 months to zero head start. If all experience counts than you would've had a year head start if I recall.

by the way nice video.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2005 9:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's fight, steel.

no I suck. even more than you probably.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    8/07/2005 9:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I...don't care.

I did straight bjj both fights. BAD Bjj. You know the TMAer stereotype of BJJ as standing stiffly, throwing a weak jab before attempting a sad, bent forward parody of a proper shot?
    That was me.

I doubt I threw a single commited strike.

The fact of my victory over a 2nd degree BB is condemnation enough.

While I have the commitee's attention, i'd like some opinions on this idea. If I brought the digicam to the next austin mcthrowdown, and had whoever was bringing the camera film the LCD display, that would be a roundabout way to see the video. It would be tiny and soundless, but I could provide commentary.

OPINIONS PLZ?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2005 9:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I...don't care.

I did straight bjj both fights. BAD Bjj. You know the TMAer stereotype of BJJ as standing stiffly, throwing a weak jab before attempting a sad, bent forward parody of a proper shot?
    That was me.

I doubt I threw a single commited strike.

The fact of my victory over a 2nd degree BB is condemnation enough.

While I have the commitee's attention, i'd like some opinions on this idea. If I brought the digicam to the next austin mcthrowdown, and had whoever was bringing the camera film the LCD display, that would be a roundabout way to see the video. It would be tiny and soundless, but I could provide commentary.

OPINIONS PLZ?
    the very fact that you trained for 5 years in anything gives you something to work with. at the very least increased endurance, flexibility, force...if you really want to claim that doesn't count then go ahead but you should know its not true..which is why all your cronies are obsessed with MIXED MA. they all count.

did you ever give any reason why you didn't post the video?
    and I'd much rather see this video than you going up against other JJ's in a throwdown, as the whole thrust of this site seems to be that anything except JJ is bullshido.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2005 9:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    MMA doesn't imply that everything is worth something, but that you need to effectively cover all areas.

And sambo and judo and muay thai and shidokan and kyukoshin and boxing and sanda and folkstyle, freestyle and grecoroman wrestling and kickboxing blah blah blah. Dumbass. And both Asia and Omega, two of the most popular members, train in and use kung fu. So what the hell are you talking about?

two of the most popular members? do you have their rookie cards??
    I obviously am not saying this about everybody or else I would've used the word everybody. sorry for the confusion!

oh and where's this video again?