Sponsored Links Spacer Image

lord of the glen

Posted On:
    5/19/2004 2:00am

supporting member
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not to rock the boat, but hedge's experience over all is a lot more than a year.
    CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    5/19/2004 2:06am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah it is, but almost everything but BJJ was useless. Other arts I studied include TKD, shotokan, daito ryu and muay thai/vo tu do (the only other good one). Total about five years.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    5/19/2004 2:14am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hedge did extremely well. In the second match he was taking quite the beating, and he just kept coming back over and over. Really good spirit.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2004 2:22am

Style: Shaolin-Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you are going to judge our art by this event then you should get a another first-hand account. To set the record straight. the very first fight he fought was against a 2nd (not 4th) degree black belt. Furthermore, Hedge told everyone he had 4 years experience in other arts before starting JJ. Tonight he fought two guys with 5 years experience each (hedge had 4 years in other arts and 9 months in JJ). If stand-up arts are truly useless as he implies then their 5 years shouldn't have given them any advantage. Also, for the record he at least five major cuts on his face, we had a hard time mopping up his blood all over our floor and he refused to call it quits ( I must give him Kudos for bravado). My student fighting him was wearing standard issue tournament sparring gloves (2 inches of padding), not vale tudo gloves until I had them switch gloves for the last minutes of the fight. With the damage hedge took from my student's padded punches, it is highly likely that he would have been unconscious with bare knuckle strikes. I think it is bad form for him not to be able to even admit that this excellent martial artist, with a fantastic attitude had bested him. My student came to me and said I don't want to beat him any bloodier, what do I have to do to win this thing? Tae-Bo master was there to watch the fight and I ask him to report if anything I have said here is incorrect.
    Owner of the Shaolin-Do school
    Last edited by shaolindoite; 5/19/2004 2:25am at .

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    5/19/2004 2:27am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hah! I said this: "If this had been a vale tudo match, he would have been ahead on points."

And the other 4 years were crap. They taught me NOTHING.

Anyway, the vale tudo gloves INCREASE the likelihood of a knockout, although they decrease cuts.

Oh yeah, and NOWHERE has ANYONE on bullshido said that standup fighting is crap.

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2004 2:32am

Style: NA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lets be honest. The first guy was only a 2nd degree black belt with no more than 5 yrs training.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    5/19/2004 2:33am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TBM said he saw four stripes. But hey, my mistake.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2004 2:38am

Style: NA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so can you admit that you were wrong about the fighting abilities of the students. That it is not just crap?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2004 2:40am

Style: Shaolin-Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Granted, you did give him that credit. However you stated at the beginning that you wanted "light head contact". Good Lord. You were bleeding everywhere and still wouldn't acknowledge that he was getting the best of you. I would say that "light head contact" would have really been in your favor. It's a good thing he decided to crank it up. Obviously you wanted rules that would allow you to absorb any attack and then take him to the ground. You even told me that you would acknowledge a groin shot without it having to land with full impact, but you didn't even acknolwedge the severity of 50% contact head strikes that left you bloody. Also, he has never had one moment of grappling training. I assumed you hate stand-up arts by your own disdain of your previous training and the very signature you use on your postings.
    This all just backs up what I have always thought. I highly respect grappling arts, but they are like oil and water with striking arts. A friendly sparring match favors the art that can use it's full range of techniques with critically hurting anyone.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    5/19/2004 2:42am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "He outboxed me." and "Had it been a vale tudo match, he would have been ahead on points" speak for themselves. Your guy fought with much skill.

Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12 34561252 ... LastLast