Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Memes That Explain Why You Don't Tell People You're a Martial Artist

Or in other words, Cringe-Fu. Trigger Warning: Katanas

Last edited by PizDoff; 3/10/2017 6:15pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your turn.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His heart is filled with sorrow, sadness and Hot Pockets.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bring no advanced meme game but I have two videos which in each (when viewed separately or together but in their completeness) shows exactly why I don't tell people I do Martial Arts.

I could not have directed or produced a more cringe inducing and anal puckering videos. Yet here we are and these clowns are serious and have provided me with two videos to tie on the ire inducing and "OMG I don't know these people" flight from society reactions.

Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 3/10/2017 9:52am at . Reason: word salad, seriously they changed my meds ... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh words are hard
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^That **** doesn't even make me laugh. It makes me legitimately angry. Fucking assholes.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another video, not a meme, but.....

Sonny Puzikas. This idiot kills me. First, he knows jack **** about unarmed combat, as you'll see from the video. Second, he is also revered by many as an expert on all things related to fighting. Both armed and unarmed combat.

Oh, by the way, did I mention that he shot a friend three times in 2012 in a makeshift shoot house because he went in blasting in near dark conditions without walking through first to make sure the house was clear? Yet, here he is. Putting himself out there in front of the world, taking people's money, taking himself seriously despite being a careless clown who doesn't know how to fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFFOoF1vBfE

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Another video, not a meme, but.....

Sonny Puzikas. This idiot kills me. First, he knows jack **** about unarmed combat, as you'll see from the video. Second, he is also revered by many as an expert on all things related to fighting. Both armed and unarmed combat.

Oh, by the way, did I mention that he shot a friend three times in 2012 in a makeshift shoot house because he went in blasting in near dark conditions without walking through first to make sure the house was clear? Yet, here he is. Putting himself out there in front of the world, taking people's money, taking himself seriously despite being a careless clown who doesn't know how to fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFFOoF1vBfE
    I hate systema. ...

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last