Page 8 of 8 First ... 45678
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Is it? I haven't been since my kids were really small. I hate that fucking place. Everything is always covered in grease because all the kids eat pizza and then run around playing and touching everything with their greasy little hands.

Hahahaha... All true.
    I went to a family gathering recently and it was outrageous.
    I always assumed the pizza was a loss leader for getting them in the door to play games.
    That **** is more expensive than a pie from Whole Foods!

I ended up playing some motorcycle racing game next to a maybe 6-7 yo girl.
    The games are linked so I was racing against her.
    Now of course, I have no idea what any of the controls do, so when I pressed a button I was kind of surprised when my rider leapt up and side kicked that little bitch right off the track and into a ravine.
    I may even have said "HA!"

She cried and mom looked fucking pissed but I won the gold medal!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Hahahaha... All true.
    I went to a family gathering recently and it was outrageous.
    I always assumed the pizza was a loss leader for getting them in the door to play games.
    That **** is more expensive than a pie from Whole Foods!

I ended up playing some motorcycle racing game next to a maybe 6-7 yo girl.
    The games are linked so I was racing against her.
    Now of course, I have no idea what any of the controls do, so when I pressed a button I was kind of surprised when my rider leapt up and side kicked that little bitch right off the track and into a ravine.
    I may even have said "HA!"

She cried and mom looked fucking pissed but I won the gold medal!
    So let me see if I have this right.: You went to a place meant for kids to have fun, and acted like a douchebag and ruined some kids day. On top of that you're bragging about it. Yeah I knew you were an asswipe, but seriously you are the type of person that a labotomy is made to cure. Only an fucking prick would brag about making a kid cry.

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was just incidental, the crying.
    GOLD MEDAL SON!

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    So let me see if I have this right.: You went to a place meant for kids to have fun, and acted like a douchebag and ruined some kids day. On top of that you're bragging about it. Yeah I knew you were an asswipe, but seriously you are the type of person that a labotomy is made to cure. Only an fucking prick would brag about making a kid cry.
    Admit it, you are jealous...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    in those sorts of situations I usually let out Ric Flair ,"WOOOO!" And inform the little tyke ,"If ya wanna be the man, ya gotta beat the man!" And then I collect my tickets I just won and hand them to the mother of the child I just beat and tell her to buy herself something pretty.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Following the professional wrestling theme, I would also recommend a DX crotch chop.

Style
    Isshinryu Karate
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you identify as a woman and are using the women's restroom, you're doing what you need to do in a stall, and no one should be able to check up on your gender. If you identify as a man, lack a penis, but insist on using a urinal, you're in for a hard time. Beyond that, I'm in strong favor of leaving people alone when they're trying to **** or piss.

Style
    Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A dude on my old wrestling team once passed a piss test by using a fake cock.

In full view of doctors.

Style
    Muay Thai, HEMA, SCA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post

In full view of doctors.
    some doctors cure blindness, some doctors halfheartedly check wrestler cocks, such a wide world.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post

In full view of doctors.
    This is one of those times when race really does matter.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Page 8 of 8 First ... 45678