Page 3 of 3 First 123

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Click Here to Visit My Business
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Categorically wrong, so wrong in fact Poe's Law is kicking in as hard as when PShip was talking about Football being a real wargame that imparted the skills to fight skillfully against a trained fighter.
    Why should I not prefer the smallest, quietest, and most cost effective Federal government that still satisfies the Constitution and Bill of Rights?
    Did the Federal government suddenly become more efficient in its operations or expenditures while I was napping?
    Every administration of my adult lifetime (and I am middle aged),
    whether Democrat or Republican,
    has bombed the **** out of countries that did not attack our domestic soil.
    That expenditure alone could of put electric solar panels on every American roof many times over.
    And driven many improvements in the energy and battery technologies.
    And Americans able to produce part or all of their own electricity needs are better able to afford things like healthcare etc.
    And an increase in renewable technology adoption, battery technologies, as well as the development of better and cleaner nuclear technologies,
    will do more for our carbon or pollution footprint than a Federal agency like the EPA ever can or could.
    The impediment to the environment is not too little Federal government;
    But rather a large Federal government more willing to bomb than to build
    because Foreign Oil powers know how to give US politicians from both the Republican and Democratic Parties (and their families, friends, foundations, and campaigns) millions of dollars to keep that system going.
    Last edited by WFMurphyPhD; 3/07/2017 6:25pm at .

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Do you remember acid rain or NYC having Poisonous air? The lungs of nonsmokers were black as coal when they were autopsied. Apartment buildings had garbage incinerators that were just basically open trash fires. Raw sewage was pumped into federal water ways.
    A river or bay doesn't belong to a state,a person or company. It isn't their right to destroy and poison things that dont belong to them.
    So you think that is all going to happen all over again now? Or is this just a sort of word hysteria tactics you are playing with?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    As someone that loves the out doors how do you feel about what's happening with the epa?
    My main concern now is with the sale of Federal lands (USFS and BLM) to private companies or individuals on a massive scale, thus cutting off access to the great out of doors for recreational purposes. Or, alternatively, the handing off of said lands to the states, or worse yes, "local" control. Or the states selling off their lands to private companies or individuals for the same reasons.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 3 of 3 First 123