Page 2 of 2 First 12
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    So what happens if you put your accounts on private settings, and say you're not on social media? If they call you on it, you weren't on social media when they asked you, so it wasn't a lie.

My guess is you would still get a cockmeat sandwich. You don't **** around with customs. They are pretty much the worst of the worst in law enforcement, especially ICE.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    My guess is you would still get a cockmeat sandwich. You don't **** around with customs. They are pretty much the worst of the worst in law enforcement, especially ICE.
    Correct, don't eff around with ICE. Don't joke, don't be silly, and sure as hell don't jump the red light by one inch when driving through.

They can pull you out and make your life hell for 2 hours (or more, depending) and their is nothing you can do about it. They can pull you over withing 15-20 miles of the border with no reasonable suspicion, search all your ****, etc.

I got pulled out going into Canada, had my car and person searched (at least the agent was a cute woman), for no reason other than random. And that was Canadian border guards...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I got pulled out going into Canada, had my car and person searched (at least the agent was a cute woman), for no reason other than random. And that was Canadian border guards...
    Same here, except for "my person." My girlfriend desperately needed the restroom, they wouldn't let her go until she threatened to pee on the floor.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A ridiculous policy. This administration needs to understand that speaking poorly of the government isn't anti-American; it's as American as apple pie.

Style
    German longsword, .45 ACP
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    So what happens if you put your accounts on private settings, and say you're not on social media? If they call you on it, you weren't on social media when they asked you, so it wasn't a lie.

I'm pretty sure that only works for Bill Clinton.
    Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg

Style
    street paddleboarding
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Meanwhile, Republican Congress agrees that, despite campaign promises and the precedent of every other president and amid very legitimate conflicts of interest, that Trump won't release his taxes and that's fine.

The same champions of privacy that want your password at the airport.

Page 2 of 2 First 12