Page 28 of 28 First ... 182425262728
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Really??? Damn, that **** is STRAIGHT out of Rabbit's playbook. Next he'll be reporting people and blocking them.

Yes, it is true.
    Even the verbiage is straight up wabbit.

It all kind of fits; the football + kiddie Judo, insanity, verbose and incoherent rants, obsession with groups/groupthink...

The really weird part is I think he likes me, or wants to be friends or something.

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is an actual private message I got from Rabbit.....I mean Old Pship, because I said something on the forums that hurt his feelings.

"I lie about things all the time eh?

Here's a truth: I've put you on Ignore for good because you have finally convinced me your sole purpose on Bullshido is to troll others.

I come to Bullshido to talk to real martial artists. I don't think you qualify. You are a fake.

No hard feelings, right?"

Hahaha, just wanted to highlight that part.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Yes, it is true.
    Even the verbiage is straight up wabbit.

It all kind of fits; the football + kiddie Judo, insanity, verbose and incoherent rants, obsession with groups/groupthink...

The really weird part is I think he likes me, or wants to be friends or something.
    The verbiage is telling. I noticed he posted in the other thread that you're only here to "troll others." That's the same verbiage Rabbit used in his private message to me back in the day.

"Troll others." That's an interesting way to phrase it. Why not "You're just a troll" or "All you do is troll" or "You're only here to troll" or any other possible combination of words. Why "troll others?" That's a strange word choice. I mean, who the **** would you troll if it wasn't others?

We caught that bitch trying to be slick.

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The verbiage is telling. I noticed he posted in the other thread that you're only here to "troll others." That's the same verbiage Rabbit used in his private message to me back in the day.

"Troll others." That's an interesting way to phrase it. Why not "You're just a troll" or "All you do is troll" or "You're only here to troll" or any other possible combination of words. Why "troll others?" That's a strange word choice. I mean, who the **** would you troll if it wasn't others?

We caught that bitch trying to be slick.

Yep, the whole "bullshido groupthink" and the "ruin of bullshido" lines are pretty familiar sounding too.

Style
    German longsword, .45 ACP
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Grappling wouldn't work if your opponent wears a red jacket with gold trim from the 1800s and runs down the middle of the street emitting poison gas from a mask with a bird on it that has a floppy elephant trunk.

https://youtu.be/gvaTZ5-baxk?t=6m21s
    Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
    Grappling wouldn't work if your opponent wears a red jacket with gold trim from the 1800s and runs down the middle of the street emitting poison gas from a mask with a bird on it that has a floppy elephant trunk.

https://youtu.be/gvaTZ5-baxk?t=6m21s
    If I get one of those Gorenger suits, will it protect me from poison gas?

Style
    Turkish oil wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We caught that bitch and made him pay for the lubricant himself
    Hmm yeah whatever rocks your boat but isnīt this stuff bit immoral (please notice Iīm speaking from street/pit/hm cockpuppet point of view)

No judging, but.... Just...........

Saiyn ;-)

Style
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kendamu View Post
    If I get one of those Gorenger suits, will it protect me from poison gas?
    It better, or else the mask part of it is totally stupid.
    Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg

Style
    Turkish oil wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
    And this is why I initially started to learn basic striking

Style
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    And this is why I initially started to learn basic striking
    Consider that Power Rangers focus on striking. Clearly it's the only way to defeat an opponent who uses gas and 1800s style clothing.

Page 28 of 28 First ... 182425262728