Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Murderers who work undercover. History Nigel February

In the first article we have understood, whether there is at least some reason to believe that the founder of «Piper» system Nigel February can be a killer. As it turns out there are such grounds. All visitors can get acquainted with the article on the internet.
    This incident caused me to seriously look into how often in history we are faced with the murderers and criminals who worked under the cover of the masters of military systems. Nigel February - this is an individual incident or a trend?
    To begin with a look at what's happening in Cape Town.
    On the one hand it is a city of tourists, one of the most beautiful city in the world, where hundreds of thousands of people arrive each year. On the other side of Cape Town is one of the most dangerous areas in the world Cape Flats, where the thriving crime, prostitution and drugs. There is a well-known prison Pollsmor, which is designed for 3,000 people, but the number of staying in her conclusion above 7,500. During Apartheid, in the prison, Nelson Mandela sat. Now sitting here bank robbers, rapists and serial killers. Also in this prison sit well known numerical gang. A major place where criminals are operating is an area of Cape Flats. Cape Town itself is characterized by contradictory relationships between the major racial and ethnic groups, traditionally competing with each other for power and money to the city. Obviously, the conditions for the flourishing of crime are extremely favorable. Not surprisingly, in the Cape Flats, where I grew up Nigel February, most people think: "If you will not be one of them (of the men), then you will not be none." Nigel February childhood familiar with this philosophy, and as we learn later, it fully shares.

Let's return to the matrial arts . In most cases, people are starting to engage in martial arts to be able to protect themselves. But history shows that quite often the remedy turns into a murder weapon. So Johnny Dargan, who taught taekwondo fighter MMA Conor McGregor, now owns the title of champion of the UFC featherweight champion, he killed a man during a street fight, when he was returning home in the evening with the girl. It is also well known in the YouTube video, where the coach Karate Dojo killed a man in order to show its advantage. In the case of Nigel February it is quite obvious that the motive for the crime was committed may be money. That's why Nigel February can deny his money owe Rock Diesel and the fact of acquaintance with the deceased boyfriend Katerina Danovskaya.
    Adult literacy rate in South Africa is low and unemployment is high. About half of the people live below the poverty line. Nigel February itself admits that wanted to gather your gang. We also know that he has a connection with the crime. After Nigel February started «Piper» system, he quickly assembled a group of 30 people, which is trained today. As I wrote earlier «Piper» is an attacking system - an assembly of prison receptions, by which people are being killed on the streets Cape Town. It is obvious enough that Nigel February under the guise of teaching and popularizing Piper criminal system may commit crimes in Cape Town. This is perhaps the most logical explanation for the fact that this man taught 30 people to work with a knife technique of killing people. Obviously, in Cape Town can be a master of martial arts in the afternoon, and the robber or murderer night. Motives and opportunities in Nigel February available.
    To be continued.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see no supporting information and frankly have no idea what is going on so ... moved to YMAS.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I immediately intrigued. What is the Nigel February?
    Ne Obliviscaris

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    knife fighting master

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please stop creating new threads until your thread meets the MABS standards.
    If another post on the topic shows up under AnnRichet I am banning the account.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnRichet View Post
    knife fighting master
    Official Piper Video - Nigel February (Founder & creater of the Piper System), Shaun Dippenaar & NaMa Xam demonstrating Piper...

Looks legit.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Official Piper Video - Nigel February (Founder & creater of the Piper System), Shaun Dippenaar & NaMa Xam demonstrating Piper...

Looks legit.
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Is this the finals of some sort of epileptic dance off? Seriously someone needs to allow these poor people to go back on their meds. Honestly this reminds of me of the fat girls in college who lacked the athleticism and coordination to do ballet or any other form of dance, but insisted that they were dancers and so went into the modern dance program. Please tell me that people aren't taking this seriously.

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Looks legit.
    I want to smoke what they're smoking.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Warning...Reading this thread may cause blurred vision, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, vertigo, fingertip sensitivity, or the appearance of "floaters".

Fortunately I took a dose of Dramamine to get through the initial post, otherwise I would have never made it through that video.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Looks legit.
    Well that looks dumb.

This is the subject of the thread?

Pardon my disbelief but these fucking idiots couldn't realistically be killing or teaching the techniques to kill anyone. Maybe their psychological components of the art could help incite people into sloppy and retarded knife attacks ... but that seems unlikely too.

I need evidence besides idiots dancing.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Page 1 of 2 12 Last