Page 4 of 7 First 1234567 Last
  1. #31
    Michael Tzadok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jerusalem
    Posts
    1,277
    Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by alchemyfrauds View Post
    Na unfortunately for him this is the victory lap. The "one guy" was his former instructor which directly preceded him teaching at this Alchemy place. He left a purple and was magically wearing a brown directly thereafter. After being personally invited with said proof provided in the form of the email chain from his old school to come to this forum and defend his credentials, he has chosen to remain silent. All we have heard comes from "Alchemy Student" which is probably Steve himself. Smart money says it is anyway.

    His goose is cooked. I think I will run around the track for another.
    You keep repeating this stuff like it is established fact. So far it is not. You haven't established or even attempted to establish anything that you have said.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	proof2.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	17294  


  2. #32

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7
    Style
    BJJ, Kempo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by alchemyfrauds View Post
    Shedding light on your instructor self promoting doesn't make me a troll. Around these parts it makes me a concerned martial artist trying to do their part. There is nothing you can say to change what we now know is a fact. I'm glad you are proud of your rank under him, good luck trying to compete under that banner in the worlds. The IBJJF only certifies schools that are run by LEGIT black belts. I'm glad things are going good over there though, it seems you guys have everything but the legitimacy.
    Lmao - see you at worlds (whoever you are?).....and you will be shocked when you see who were competing under (remember, I dont have to answer to you, neither does anyone else!!! No one even knows who you are except a local concerned martial artist who apparently knows nothing), and then maybe you can have a slice of humble pie and realize you are and were a troll!

  3. #33
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,502
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just a couple quick points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemyrealdeal View Post
    1, since he is my professor I would never ask him or approach the subject as that would be disrespectful.
    I don't know what topic you are talking about but there are very few to NO questions you should not be allowed to ask someone who is teaching you something.

    So right off the bat ANY question of lineage, history, teaching creds and certs, and misc. questions (ever been convicted of a felony or sex offense?) which is taken a front to or seen as disrespectful is an instant and giant red flag.

    5,... great person ...
    ...doesn't mean ****. Plenty of Bullshit Artists come with plenty of cheering from their students and letters of recommendation from parents of students. All of which were being hoodwinked.


    So, in Summary, even if you are correct it doesn't matter to me or anyone close to the school because we are a family and his skill set if on fire.
    I personally would want to know if my instructors were legit and properly certified, I don't care how on fire your skillsets are if you are a dishonest person.

    I am not taking sides, just pointing out somethings I found kinda iffy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  4. #34
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,502
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by alchemyfrauds View Post
    I hope everyone can see that exact response and realize this case is closed.
    So far you have just made an ass out of yourself with baseless accusations. Not a single shred of evidence to support your claims has been brought forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  5. #35
    Michael Tzadok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jerusalem
    Posts
    1,277
    Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemyrealdeal View Post
    Lmao - see you at worlds (whoever you are?).....and you will be shocked when you see who were competing under (remember, I dont have to answer to you, neither does anyone else!!! No one even knows who you are except a local concerned martial artist who apparently knows nothing), and then maybe you can have a slice of humble pie and realize you are and were a troll!
    Well no one knows who you are either.

    Who will you be competing under at worlds? Has Alchemy affiliated with some other BJJ org that will verify your professor's rank?

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7
    Style
    BJJ, Kempo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Well no one knows who you are either.

    Who will you be competing under at worlds? Has Alchemy affiliated with some other BJJ org that will verify your professor's rank?
    ok, so this is where i sign off. It is not my place as a student to go back and forth online. The only reason I jumped in was because i was caught off guard regarding the comments about the instructor. Nevertheless I wish you all well in the witch hunt and only tried to provide real world appreciation for the art and the person since this is a rumor filled thread. There will be several competitors from Alchemy participating and i wish my brothers and sisters all the luck in the world while doing so. Thanks to anyone who provided positive insight into the situation as the art does have so many people of great character. For those who attack (troll) with no reason and/or merit I also apologize for commenting and sinking to your level. There is no resolution here and I admit my faults for jumping in. Good luck with the rest of your discussion and happy training to all who love the sport as much as I do.

  7. #37
    Michael Tzadok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jerusalem
    Posts
    1,277
    Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemyrealdeal View Post
    ok, so this is where i sign off. It is not my place as a student to go back and forth online. The only reason I jumped in was because i was caught off guard regarding the comments about the instructor. Nevertheless I wish you all well in the witch hunt and only tried to provide real world appreciation for the art and the person since this is a rumor filled thread. There will be several competitors from Alchemy participating and i wish my brothers and sisters all the luck in the world while doing so. Thanks to anyone who provided positive insight into the situation as the art does have so many people of great character. For those who attack (troll) with no reason and/or merit I also apologize for commenting and sinking to your level. There is no resolution here and I admit my faults for jumping in. Good luck with the rest of your discussion and happy training to all who love the sport as much as I do.
    Dude this is not a witch hunt. Most of us don't give a fig whether your instructor is legit or not, and frankly I think most people here would prefer that he actually was legit. However, what is needed is proof either way. If you are a student there, you are in the best possible place to provide proof to your instructor's legitimacy. You could even tell your instructor this thread exists and maybe he might want to drop in and say hello. Personally I was just looking for clarification on the things that you said.

  8. #38
    DCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,494
    Style
    Jits
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In http://www.asojj.com/ website I can't see clear indication of BJJ being taught there or the instructors claiming BJJ rank. They use the term "jiu-jitsu" which is a generic one and not exclusive of the Brazilian variety.

  9. #39
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,591
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    In http://www.asojj.com/ website I can't see clear indication of BJJ being taught there or the instructors claiming BJJ rank. They use the term "jiu-jitsu" which is a generic one and not exclusive of the Brazilian variety.
    Good observation ! So, if he does not claim to teach BJJ or GJJ, he is not subject to the lineage wars stuff, and can rank himself however he wants.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  10. #40
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,522
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by alchemyfrauds View Post
    Na unfortunately for him this is the victory lap. The "one guy" was his former instructor which directly preceded him teaching at this Alchemy place. He left a purple and was magically wearing a brown directly thereafter. After being personally invited with said proof provided in the form of the email chain from his old school to come to this forum and defend his credentials, he has chosen to remain silent. All we have heard comes from "Alchemy Student" which is probably Steve himself. Smart money says it is anyway.

    His goose is cooked. I think I will run around the track for another.
    You realize he could be under a different black belt now right? Have you thought of asking him?

Page 4 of 7 First 1234567 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in